1st Trimester

I guess I am leaving you

So I posted Thursday I think after we went to our 8 week u/s on Wednesday and they couldn't find a heartbeat and baby was measuring at 7w1d. They did blood work wednesday and friday to check hcg levels and it only increased from 26,000 to 28,000 so doctor is certain i've miscarried. I am still so upset and in shock. I have a prescription to take care of it but am hesitant to do it. I'm so frustrated with this situation.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: I guess I am leaving you

• I'm so sorry to read this.  Thoughts and prayers for you and YH.
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am so sorry.

I think they should offer you another u/s, if you want it, before asking you to take a medication. I had one before my d&c last October, even though we knew he was gone, because I just needed that closure. It made it "easier" to have the surgery - I didn't have any doubts or lingering hestitation.

• Loading the player...
  • Ugh - so sorry for you guys.  I can't begin to imagine what you are feeling.  Hang in there.  Hope you have a quick recovery.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am very sorry for your loss.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• I am very, very sorry.  This is very hard and no one should have to go through it.  I wanted to chime in to agree with the PP who suggested that you have one more u/s.  Peace of mind is very important right now--you don't want to look back and wonder "what if that u/s was wrong?" 

Also, if you want to talk to someone who understands, please reach out to me.  This experience can be very isolating.  The girls on PL are incredible.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry to hear this news and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
  • I am so sorry for your loss.
  • I would definitely get a 2nd opinion/repeat u/s before getting a d&c, but thats just me.  Doesnt hcg start rising more slowly after a while?  It still did go up..  

edit- just read you had a prescription.  Definitely wait to take it.. waiting a few days isnt going to hurt anything, taking it to soon could though 

• Thinking of you. (((hugs)))
  • I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I went through the same thing 6 months ago and it is not easy.  After mourning the loss I just tried to stay positive and get myself together mentally and physically so that I would be healthy and ready to try again.  I went through every emotion and mental anguish wondering what could have gone wrong.  Don't beat yourself up and try to pamper yourself and get well. I am here if you want to ask anything or just vent.  Stay positive and look ahead to the future:) 

• So terribly sorry for your loss. Thought and prayers to you.
  • I am so sorry!!  ((HUGS))

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

• I can totally understand how you are feeling.  I have already had 4 miscarriages in the past year and a half.  It is frustrating, depressing and so sad.  I know it doesn't help you right now, but please know that having a miscarriage does not in any way make you inferior.  And you can always try again.  (I know that's not what you want to hear right now, but I have to say it anyway).  I am on my 5th pregnancy (as I said, 4 miscarriages before) and am on pins and needles.  They took my hcg levels on friday and again this morning and I'm still waiting to hear back.  They were supposed to call me today but didn't.  So I'm stressing myself out wondering if I'm going to to through yet another miscarriage.  So I know what you are going through.  All you can do is wait (which is the hardest thing in the world). My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
  • I'm so sorry!  I miscarried too, and it was so painful.  It helped me just to cry it out sometimes and keep communications open, especially if you are feeling overwhelmed.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    MC #1- Jamie George 6/7/08, MC #2- Christian Aaron 1/15/09

BFP! 3/25/09 BETA 1 (4/7/09) -# 9659 BETA 2 (4/10/09) - # 19171 Born 12/6/09 - Our precious girl.

MC #3- Ashley Grace 2/15/11, MC #4- Amelia Noel 12/30/11
    MC #5- Antonio 9/8/12

BFP! 10/6/12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry about your loss. I'll keep your story in my prayers.

• I found out I miscarried after 6w1d on August 24th, without any symptoms (a missed miscarriage).  We were at 8 weeks overall, but the baby didn't have a heartbeat.  I had a D/C on August 29th and am *hoping* we are pregnant again (1 light positive test so far).  Keep the faith, it will happen when it is meant to be.  It's okay to be frustrated, I would for sure get a second opinion if you are hesitant.  Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"