3rd Trimester

NBR: what is a G6???

got the radio on today, and there is this weird song about being "like a G6"  and i am so confused...im only 23, and i feel so uncool cuz i have no idea what this is, lol...i even asked the 10 and 11 year old boys i watch, and one said he didnt know and the other just looked at me like "you old crow" lol...

i hate feeling so uncool, lol...so if anyone knows if a G6 is something i need to be, let me know, lol

Re: NBR: what is a G6???

• it's a plane - "now I'm feeling so fly like a G6"

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • I think it's a car?

That song is horrible.  

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's a private jet...Gulfstream G650.
  • It's a plane, at least, that's what the song is referring to, a g650.
    PCOS Dx 12.08 / BFP! 4.22.10 DS1 born 1.4.11 DS2 born 6.19.13
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's a plane Smile
    FET to TTC #2: 9/29/14 Beta on 10/8/14 = BFP!
    DS #1 Born 1/3/11 after IVF #1
    4 failed IUIs, including 1 CP
    PCOS
    TTC since 2008

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyName Ticker

• Ahahaha! The first time I heard this I was like " why the hell would you write a song about a Pontiac G6?!"....ooooooohhhh....it's a private jet too....oooooooh...I see...still...? Kinda dorky either way.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemjlewis101:
    Ahahaha! The first time I heard this I was like " why the hell would you write a song about a Pontiac G6?!"....ooooooohhhh....it's a private jet too....oooooooh...I see...still...? Kinda dorky either way.

lol-I thought this too!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemjlewis101:
    Ahahaha! The first time I heard this I was like " why the hell would you write a song about a Pontiac G6?!"....ooooooohhhh....it's a private jet too....oooooooh...I see...still...? Kinda dorky either way.

LOL I thought the same thing.... I was thinking Pontiac must have paid a hella good amount to get that kind of product placement.  The G6 car is nice... in a middle class family car kinda way... but not the typical hip-hop bragging type of way.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

BFP #1 ~ 1/26/2010 ~ MMC @ 6w6d discovered @ 11w3d ~ D&C 3/16/10
    BFP #2 ~ 4/22/2010 ~ EDD 12/29/2010 ~ Born 12/19/2010 ~ My Rainbow Baby
    BFP #3 ~ 6/10/2012 ~ EDD 2/20/2013 ~ HB 100bpm @ 9w3d ~ M/C 7/11/2012
    BFP #4 ~ 3/16/2013 ~ EDD 11/20/2013 ~ Born 11/17/2013 ~ Rainbow Baby #2
  • Indifferent

hmm, well, seeing as i am a HUGE pregnant woman, i dont think being a PLANE is what i want to be, lol...so, ill be glad im that uncool, lol...

the song is horrid, and it comes on all the time, and i just get so confused about the G6 thing...the first thing that came to mind was the pontiac and i was like, uhm...yeah...weird...

"music" is weird now...i dont call half this crap music

• it's something you gotta be fly like.

obvz

• imagemissesru:

imagemjlewis101:

LOL I thought the same thing.... I was thinking Pontiac must have paid a hella good amount to get that kind of product placement.  The G6 car is nice... in a middle class family car kinda way... but not the typical hip-hop bragging type of way.

I also thought it was about a Pontiac!! Lmfao!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageKellina:
    imagemissesru:

imagemjlewis101:

I also thought it was about a Pontiac!! Lmfao!

I am so glad I am not the only one...  I guess I really am getting old, haha. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrittRMere:

I think it's a car?

That song is horrible.  

UGH. ya. 

• imageflgirl79:
    When I first heard it, I thought she was saying "cheese sticks".

That's cause you are pregnant! =p

I am in the camp that thought it was the car.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageflgirl79:
    When I first heard it, I thought she was saying "cheese sticks".

Bahaha! That's awesome.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"