TTC after 35
Options

****Weekly Check In****

This is the weekly check in post for TTC>35.  EVERYONE is welcome to post here.

How is everyone?  Where are you in your cycle?  Any new tests or procedures?

QOTW:  What day works best for you on these check in posts?  I need to pick a day and try to keep it consistent.

Bonus ?  What was your favorite Halloween costume from your childhood?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: ****Weekly Check In****

• Options

I'm traveling for work and I've been very very busy which as been good.  I'm 14 DPO today.   I'll be back Sunday night, so I will test on Monday morning.  I haven't started my period yet.  How many days after ovulation do you normally start? 

OTW:  What day works best for you on these check in posts?  Any day works for me.   

What was your favorite Halloween costume from your childhood?   Gosh, I don't remember.  Odd! 

• Options

I am CD6 today. Just got the results of my FSH and estradiol (good/great according to the nurse). AMH will come back on Monday. HSG is Monday (yuck). And progresterone was low so I'm retesting this cycle b/c last cycle was wonky.

I'm good with any day really... I like seeing everyone's updates. Really the best day is whenever works best for you!

Favorite Halloween costumes? Lots! I've always loved Halloween - A Christmas Present, Raggety Ann and of course when I was a Princess! LOL

Good luck to everyone!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I don't know where I am in my cycle.  I thought AF showed up on Thursday (which is when she was due).  After a small amount of light pink it stopped completely.  I tested yesterday am which would have been 15dpo and it was BFN.  Still haven't had any further bleeding.  So I don't know if I'm cd38 or cd3 today.  I'm getting very frustrated.  If something doesn't happen by Monday I will be calling to get an appt with my doctor.

Plus, our friends had their baby this morning so that hasn't been helpful to my state of mind either.

Sorry, I know I'm a big downer right now.  My poor DH keeps trying to fix it no matter how many times I tell him I just need the time.

As far as day for posting, I'm on everyday, so whatever works for you is fine with me.

I don't remember my costumes from when I was a kid.  Very bizarre.

• Options

I am on CD9. Last month FF said I O'd on CD10 but I think last month was just a weird cycle.  I got the CBEFM but it arrived in the mail after day 5 so I can't use it until next month. So, I am doing OPK 3 times a day as I've haven't gotten a positive one in the past 2 months and I don't know when my "real" window is yet.

Any day for posting is fine with. I'm a bit addicted to reading people's stuff now:-)

I'm having trouble remembering costumes as well. I don't think they were particularly good and that must be why I can't picture them. I know I was a toothbrush one year. Can't say that was my favorite though....

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Options

I am 13 (possibly 14) DPO. I haven't tested yet, AF should be coming tomorrow or Monday. I had a tiny amount of spotting the morning of 9 DPO and nothing since, and usually I would have AF spotting by now so that may be a good sign, but I'm not getting my hopes up. When I do get AF I will be going in for CD3 testing and an HSG with my RE. DH is starting testing too so the next couple weeks should bring some clarity.

As for the weekly check-in, usually weekdays are better, but here I am posting on a Saturday so I'd say whatever works best for you!

I don't remember too many of my costumes as a kid, but 2 that stand out are the years I dressed as Smurfette and as a punk rocker. Boy, I'm glad this is the 35+ board, I sure am dating myself!

My Blog Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 4/10, Dx: MFI IVF planned for April/May
  • Options
    imagehav2run:

This is the weekly check in post for TTC>35.  EVERYONE is welcome to post here.

How is everyone?  Where are you in your cycle?  Any new tests or procedures?

QOTW:  What day works best for you on these check in posts?  I need to pick a day and try to keep it consistent.

Bonus ?  What was your favorite Halloween costume from your childhood?

Just butting in to tell you that B is getting so big!!!  So is just too beautiful!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

cd6 ... feeling pretty good.

started 100 mg of clomid on thursday.  told my RE that this would be my last round of clomid, when i first went to see her, i was a bit hesitant about "aggressive" procedures, now i have reconsidered ... so we have an appointment to discuss next steps next week.

any day works for me ....

i think my fav was probably gypsy ... wait ... that isn't PC to say anymore right???  Romani !!! 

• Options

I'm on CD16 and waiting to "O".  Hoping this is our month with a beautiful BFP...we shall see.  Not taking meds or any tests, just hoping for the best with the old fashioned way of making a baby.

Any day works for me, I work 3 12 hour shifts a week and the days vary.

My favorite costume as a child was a hula/hawaiin girl, I had the grass skirt, the coconut top and the leis for around my neck and one around my ankle.  I thought I was the coolest little girl in the neighborhood!

• Options

I start injections next week, I hope. I hate being on bc pills - they make me anxious and crazy. Two more nights. They added ganirelix to my protocol...anyone familiar with that med?

I like the end of week updates. when the bar opens : )

Not sure about my favorite costume but my husband told me the other day that as a child he was once a bald eagle and I still find that hilarious. (see his pic below...can't you picture it!)

• Options

I think I am 15 DPO today.  I say "think" because I overrode Fertility Friend's automatic placement of crosshairs and placed my own.  We were travelling in Italy during that period, hence the open circles.  BFN today, so I am just waiting for AF to come.  All my phantom symptoms are gone (sore breasts, fatigue, cramping, nausea, etc.) so I am guessing AF should be here soon.

I like having the check in posts during the weekend, right after the bar opens as well.

I wore my communion dress when I dressed up as a princess.  My godmother made it for me, so it will always be very special =) 

• Options

Well, yesterday FF changed my O date from CD16 to CD18 and also shot down my chances for this month so I am now 4DPO.  Our timing for CD18 was not great. I have been pretty down about it but at least I won't have my hopes up and get BFNs.  Guess it is a good thing I got a ton of OPKs because I will certainly be using them next cycle.  I guess the other "bright" side is that I am learning that my O date seems to be more like CD 16-18 as opposed to CD 13-14 like it used to be.  Lessons learned. 

I love check-ins during the week, makes the work day go by faster.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm about to get my second IUI early this week! (I hope it works this time!)

I love Halloween! and for some reason I remember them all.  I've been a genie, an angel, and a cat to name a few.  Happy memories. Now if I could just get a kid or two so I can relive through them!

About me: A pixie in the city, 41, TTC #1 since May 2010, married 18 years. Diagnosed with, surgically removed, endometrioma Aug.2010 Sept 2010 IUI #1=BFN, Oct=cyst/bfn, Nov 2010 IUI #2 = bfn. Had to postpone IUI #3 b/c of a cyst natural=BFN. Skipped IUI #3, decided to go for IVF. Found/removed uterine polyps Jan 2011. IVF cancelled, no follicles. IVF #2: 3 great embies put in on Easter Sunday = BFN. Hoping for another chance at IVF in July. TTC is NOT for wimps. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/ticker/2fab90/ttc.png
  • Options
    Ovulation is just days away, but we still get to try on our own as waiting to get final blood work before meeting with RE again.
    Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

CD2.  This was a crap month for me.  I waited to test until 5 days late, BFN, finally got AF 7 days late - and its a really heavy AF.  I'm pretty sure that had I tested earlier I might have had a BFP, followed by a BFN - so I'm glad I waited, I don't need that level of disappointment.

Tomorrow I go for FSH testing.  This will be my first step with the doctors, so I'm anxious to get the ball rolling.  Hopefully this will be a better cycle for me.

• Options

Mondays are fine with me.  But any week day is good also.  I work with computors all day so on the weekend I rarely bother to turn it on.

AF showed up this morning.  Currently taking clomid beginning on cd5.  This is the second cycle taking it.  This cycle and the one before were anovulatory cycles both were extremely long for me (26 and 30).  Pressing onward for Cycle 14 or is it 15.

• Options
    Looks like after O'ing late last month I am O'ing early now. Problem is timing may not work out since DH needs to have a sample for a second SA this week. He may have varicoceles or some other contributing male IF. Once the urologist has made a determination we will see a fertility clinic.

Fave costume: The clown outfit with an mop dyed orange and a bright colored flower fabric pants made wide with a wire hanger and help up with old ties for suspenders.  The best part everyone asked, "Did your Mother make that?" I answered proudly, "No, my father did!" 

I agree with Citypix: really want to make memories like that with my own children now.  Baby Dust!
  • Options
    Oh yeah.  We weren't allowed to wear costumes either but I now live vicariously through my DD.  She was a pink princess butterfly and rapunzle this year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"