Nurseries and Baby Gear

Chicco KeyFit with Graco Snap N' Go?

I plan on getting the Chicco KeyFit 30 car seat.  My good friend lent me some things to borrow for the little guy, including a Graco Snap N' Go.  Anyone use a Chicco car seat with a graco snap n' go before?  From what I've read it's not compatible, but it looks like the only thing is that it doesn't snap in as well as a graco car seat would....any advice would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Chicco KeyFit with Graco Snap N' Go?

• Go to babies r us and try it out. The have both the carseat and snap n' go on display.
  • Graco makes the Snugrider, BabyTrend makes the Snap N Go. I know the Chicco keyfit works with the babytrend Snap N Go, I do not believe it works with the Graco Snugrider.

• Loading the player...
  • i have the Chicco Keyfit 30 & the Graco SnugRider. i tried putting the carseat in both the snugrider & the snap n go, the carsear doesn't "snap" into either one. but i prefered the graco frame b/c the bars had some padding to them, they seemed like they'd absorb shock better than the snap n go would. the carseat rests on the bars, rather than "snapping" in but it's like that w/ the snap n go as well. overall, i thought the graco stroller seemed like it was slightly better quality, but i'd suggest going to BRU so ou can make the call. you can mess around with their floor model carseats & strollers.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I have a baby trend double snap and and go and chicco carseats, as previous poster said, it doesn't snap, but it is totally safe, we had to remove bars, but before my girls were big enough for the BOB I walked a few miles a day in it.  I went on YouTube and found a video showing how to put Chicco carseats in our snap and go
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • thanks so  much!

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"