Trying to Get Pregnant

ladies, I'm getting the itch...

...to test.  And I know, I know, way too early, I'm 6DPO (but with DS I found out at 8DPO, so you really can't blame me, right?!).  I have a super fun HH with a bunch of friends scheduled for Friday and I don't want to test before then.  LOL

:::chants, don't do it, don't do it:::

SAY IT WITH ME!!!

Re: ladies, I'm getting the itch...

• don't do it, don't do it, don't do it Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i am also 6dpo and getting the testing itch!! We are having a party on saturday and I don't know what to do! Test? Drink a little? Don't drink just host?? AHHH.... lol FWIW I'm with you!! =0) I will probably test saturday morning just to see, even tho I'm sure it will be BFN!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't do it!!

GL when you decide to POAS!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hahaha I totally understand - I'm 3 DPO and keep obsessing over when I am going to test... just as well for ICs :)

ETA: I am not going to test at 3DPO, just to clarify, but tempted to start on Sunday or so :P 

• prplscrubs- i just checked out your profile and we have a lot in common! I got married a week after you, am an RN, and also stopped taking the pill september 4th. I'm 7DPO but I caved and took a HPT when I woke up this morning and it was a BFN! I'm hoping it was just too early but who knows! Good Luck!
  • imagesweetdreamsSC:
    prplscrubs- i just checked out your profile and we have a lot in common! I got married a week after you, am an RN, and also stopped taking the pill september 4th. I'm 7DPO but I caved and took a HPT when I woke up this morning and it was a BFN! I'm hoping it was just too early but who knows! Good Luck!

Hey! Well thats awesome. I just added you to my friends. we should KIT! thats awesome that we have some much in common =0)

• ***Fist pounds on table chanting***....don't do it, don't do it, don't do it!

Good luck holding out!

• I'm 3dpo and it's way too early!
  • imageprplscrubs:

imagesweetdreamsSC:
    prplscrubs- i just checked out your profile and we have a lot in common! I got married a week after you, am an RN, and also stopped taking the pill september 4th. I'm 7DPO but I caved and took a HPT when I woke up this morning and it was a BFN! I'm hoping it was just too early but who knows! Good Luck!

Hey! Well thats awesome. I just added you to my friends. we should KIT! thats awesome that we have some much in common =0)

Ditto here. I am an RN in SC also and stopped my pills the same time! I would love to have some friends on here!

• If I am 10 DPO or more and have something planned with alcohol involved I go ahead and test the morning of the event.  That way when I get a negative I can have a couple.  If it is positive.... well of course I would be more than happy to pass!  This is my way to give myself an excuse to test early!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"