1st Trimester
Options

Spotting or period-like bleeding before your BFP?

2»

Re: Spotting or period-like bleeding before your BFP?

• Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I see that ou are now 20 weeks along.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton.
    imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I see that ou are now 20 weeks along. Congrats
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I see that ou are now 20 weeks along. Congrats again.
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl?
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I see that ou are now 20
    imageimageimage
  • Options

Well

it looks like things turned out well for you congrats a ton. I am happy things worked out for you. Do you know if you are having a boy or a girl? Because I see that ou are now 20 weeks
    imageimageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"