1st Trimester
Options

a little bit freaked out.. help

okay, so i found out i was pregnant sept. 16 - which is the day i started my period. but i found out early (at 3 weeks). well now, my period was late but it hit yesterday. cramping and moderate bleeding. is this okay? i've already had one miscarriage and i'm freaked out that i may have another... i'm 9 weeks this week

Re: a little bit freaked out.. help

• Options
    call your doctor
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i tried that, but his office doesn't have an after-hours line. =( i really don't want to go to the hospital though..
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sorry you are going through this. I have heard of women still having their period in the beginning of pregnancy. I would be getting checked out if I was you (but I tend to worry a lot). If the blood is bright red, you should definitely get checked to see what's happening. 

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.  

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

thanks ladies =)

i've heard of the bleeding throughout pregnancy, but it's still a bit freaky.

• Options

I'm confused.  You started your period the day you got a BFP at 3 weeks? 

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy to me, but definitely call your OB to see what's going on.  I'm so sorry. 

CafeMom Tickers
    CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

thanks becky - well that's what i thought, but i took another PT after two weeks later and it was still positive. so, who knows?

• Options
    imageneelyjd:

thanks becky - well that's what i thought, but i took another PT after two weeks later and it was still positive. so, who knows?

Have you called your doctor at all since your BFP?

Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    [Definitely call your doctor.  Not to freak you out, but many women can test  positive on a HPT after m/c.  I tested positive for quite awhile after my m/c.  The story is kind of confusing, but it sounds like you had a period (or bleeding) right after you tested positive and again now?  If that's the case, I agree with Becky that it sounds like a chemical pregnancy.  Definitely make an appointment with your doctor and have things checked out.  T & P for you.  You'll be in my thoughts. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"