Stay at Home Moms

Working from home

Hi all:

Does anyone work from home? I am trying to find something to do at home that is legitimate but have not had any luck.

Thanks in advance,

Kelly

Re: Working from home

• Hi there!

A few of the ladies here do work from home and contributed to our FAQ section, should you want to check that out first.  The link is in the upper right-hand corner of the green board title.

Hope this is helpful and welcome to the board!

eclaire 9.10.06  diggy 6.2.11

• I am actually working right now!!!! I work for a dispatch service, dispatching calls all over the U.S. I usually work when DD is sleeping, whether it be in the morning before she wakes, when she naps, or when she is in bed for the night. It took me a while to find this job. It doesn't pay alot, but its nice to have a little extra money! GL on you search to find something!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I am a Dispatch Training officer for Sandy Springs 911 in GA.  Is there anything I can look into that I can do from home?  I wont be able to commute and work these 12 hr shifts much longer!!! Any input would be appreciated!
  • Hi there:

Thanks for your response. I cannot find the link to the FAQ section. What is the green board title? 

Could you send me the link?

Thanks for your help,

Kelly

• Hi Kelly,

I sent you a private message Smile

• Hi there.  Is there any way you can give me some info on the dispatch from home job?  I am a 911 dispatch training officer right now and will be staying home with the baby in June and would love to find something I can do from home.  I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks 

Annel 

annelcontreras@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"