Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Nighttime diaper

I'm posting over here a little early.  Can you please recommend your nighttime diaper?  Danny has been leaking out his almost each night.  I'm not sure if it's because he's rolling around or because he's going a lot longer between changes, but I really don't want to wake him up to change him. 

Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Nighttime diaper

• Options
    By the way, sorry if I don't answer right away.  I have to leave for stroller strides in about 10 minutes.  I'll check this post when I get home though.
  • Options
    CBLCBL member
    Have you tried going up a size?  G is normally in size 4, but we put him in size 5 for nighttime.  We've also tried Huggies overnights (I normally hate huggies).  Both are hit and miss.  Some nights he's okay and others he pees right through. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We went up a size... Pampers work great for us! Huggies leaked every time :(

We make sure to change his diaper right before he goes to sleep.

#rainbows and #unicorns make any situation #cute. keithcorcoran
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We use Pampers they work well for us... only had one leak once and we have used them for months. There is the occasional evening however where I have to change her once (if she is pigging out overnight) but not very often.
  • Options
    We use Pampers Baby Dry.  Every type of Huggies, including the Overnites, leaked for us.
    the boymom is expecting a girl!
    big brothers 12.2009 and 02.2012
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I use Pampers Baby Dry for nighttime, same size as papmers cruisers for during the day.  Has been working fine so far.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

At night we tried every kind of Pampers around - Baby Dry, Extra Protection - you name it - they all leaked!!!  (Even though I love Pampers for him during the day.)  Preston pees ALOT during the night and every morning he was soaked up to his armpits and his sheets were soaked too! LOL  So we tried the Huggies Overnights and haven't had a leak yet!!! (Knock on wood)  We also went up a size for his night time diapers - that helped tremendously!!  I think it just varies by baby and it's a trial and error thing to see what works best for you! GL!!

• Options
    Thank you!  Danny is only 19 pounds so I'm not sure size 4 would work on him yet.  We're currently using Huggies nighttime, but I'll give Pampers a try.
  • Options

Colten has been doing this a lot lately too. I did go up a size, and it still happens. I use both Pampers and Huggies, and it's hit or miss. I think I finally figured out though, that it's because he sleeps on his belly a lot more, so all the pee is soaking in up front, instead of being absorbed through the whole diaper like when he sleeps on his back.

I know that doesn't help, but sometimes it's nice to have an explanation!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

We use CD....I guess you probably want advise on disposables...

Bum Genius Pockets double stuffed works for our 12 hour nights!

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"