Baby Names

Looking for middle name options...

wow we might have picked a winner.  Can you help me think of middle names that would go with Barrett?  For reference our two boys now are Myles Griffin & Landon Chase.

I can only come up with Michael (DH's middle name) and James (family name on my side), but we arent totally sold on a family name as we've used them for the last two boys

**not looking to see if you like the name Barrett - just suggestions on middle names :)  Thank you!**

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Looking for middle name options...

• I am a big fan of meaningful/family names for middle names.  I think James sounds great with Barrett. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I know how annoying it is when people comment on something you didn't ask for, and trash your baby name, unless you ask an opinion on it, i think it's ignorant. But anyway!

Barrett Michael sounds cute, but its a little close to Brett Micheals you know? That's just what it reminds me of. haha.

I think Barrett Thomas sounds nice, or Barrett Mathew. :)

Hope i helped.

• Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies :) 
  • imagejessibangs:

I know how annoying it is when people comment on something you didn't ask for, and trash your baby name, unless you ask an opinion on it, i think it's ignorant. But anyway!

Barrett Michael sounds cute, but its a little close to Brett Micheals you know? That's just what it reminds me of. haha.

Hope i helped.

(Quickly rolls eyes at above quote).

I love the sound of Barrett James together, and like that it has family meaning.

Good choice!

• imageMommyNoelle:
    imagejessibangs:

I know how annoying it is when people comment on something you didn't ask for, and trash your baby name, unless you ask an opinion on it, i think it's ignorant. But anyway!

Hope i helped.

(Quickly rolls eyes at above quote).

I love the sound of Barrett James together, and like that it has family meaning.

Good choice!

hehe. your eye roll makes me smile.

I love Barrett James together. 

• I would stay away from James only because he could end up with the shortened version of BJ.  My husband still goes by BJ and hates it!  Good luck.
  • I think Barrett works well with the sibset actually, I would pair Barrett with James. I like family names in the middle and it has a much better flow than Barrett Michael. GL!
  • Barrett Michael sounds good. I actually like Jame Barrett more than Barrett James (rolls off my tongue better)... but obviously it's your decision. Barrett is a wonderful name. :) Good luck! :D
  • imagebabyfil08:
    I would stay away from James only because he could end up with the shortened version of BJ.  My husband still goes by BJ and hates it!  Good luck.

So funny that is exactly why my husband isn't sold on James

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"