2nd Trimester

Remember Hostess Pudding Pies?

I would kill for a chocolate one right now.

They must not sell them anymore. I went to the store looking for one & the closest thing I found was an Entemenns fruit pie. That was a serious waste of 450 calories.

Re: Remember Hostess Pudding Pies?

• In the wax paper?  Oh, hells yeah.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ::drool:: 
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Loading the player...
  • eeeeewww never touched the things...my 'lil bro on the other hand...we would ride our bikes to the store with my babysitiing money and he would go for those! he also loves real bakery eclairs.....i think it's essentially the same filling...try those (esp if you live up north..bakeries down here suck!)
  • Mmm...that reminds me of Tastyclaire pies by Tastycake. If you are from the New Jersey, Delaware, or PA region you know what I mean.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I know they still make them - I see them all the time around here.  Try going to a truck stop or larger gas station, or like PP said, a day old "bakery outlet."

Personally, I am trying to avoid the Sunbelt Coconut Fudge chewy granola bars - they are about as void of nutrition as they come.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh damn! That sounds sooo good!!!

Do you have a Hostess Outlet store in your city? We do and I think I may be checking it out this evening now!!

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • <drool>

They still sell them at a local convenience store every once in a while. I grab a bunch when they have them and throw them in the freezer. So horribly delicious!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Check out my blog: http://cwupcake.wordpress.com

"The only difference between tattooed people and not tattooed people is tattooed people don't care if you're not tattooed."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"