2nd Trimester

so the other night DH says ...

i think our little man is going to do great things.... when i ask him why he says that, he just says  .....just remember this moment when we were watching Jonah Hex that i told you he is going to great things....

have your hubby's had any revelations about your LO's?

Re: so the other night DH says ...

• Oh yes!  My DH already has Gunnar on a D1 football scholarship...he keeps asking me what schools I would prefer he goes to. I have to continue to remind him this kid will not be born with cleats on.

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • So far MH's only words of "wisdom" have been "Girls can play basketball too"   He wants and athlete and doesn't care if it's a girl or boy.  I thought that was hilarious and I keep quoting him.  It's now such a joke I actually bought a onesie that says "Daddy's future hoop star".
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Before I took a HPT, we were laying down watching tv & BF rubbed my stomach & said "Babe, you're carrying my little girl".  I rolled my eyes at him & was thinking, I'm not even pregnant, WTH is he talking about?  Well, he had the pregnant part right, we'll see about the little girl.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My Husband says that if we have a boy "he will be made to play football." I agree though. :)

• imagejpupillo:
    So far MH's only words of "wisdom" have been "Girls can play basketball too"   He wants and athlete and doesn't care if it's a girl or boy.  I thought that was hilarious and I keep quoting him.  It's now such a joke I actually bought a onesie that says "Daddy's future hoop star".

Before we knew it was a boy, my H kept saying that if it was a girl, she would play basketball because that's where more of the D1 scholarships for girls are...My DH had the same thought as yours, just wants an athlete either sex would do for him!  

edited for spelling

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imagetulips12_30:

imagejpupillo:
    So far MH's only words of "wisdom" have been "Girls can play basketball too"   He wants and athlete and doesn't care if it's a girl or boy.  I thought that was hilarious and I keep quoting him.  It's now such a joke I actually bought a onesie that says "Daddy's future hoop star".

Before we knew it was a boy, my H kept saying that if it was a girl, she would play basketball because that's where more of the D1 scholarships for girls are...My DH had the same thought as yours, just wants an athlete either sex would do for him!  

I just laugh and say, what if it's a girly girl.  He says "It won't be, trust me" I just say "ok babe."  He's hilarious sometimes without trying to be.

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • imagetulips12_30:

Oh yes!  My DH already has Gunnar on a D1 football scholarship...he keeps asking me what schools I would prefer he goes to. I have to continue to remind him this kid will not be born with cleats on.

Mine keeps telling me that Xavi is going to be the next Cowboys superstar... he apparently will skip pee-wee, JV, high school, & college ball and go straight to pro at age 24mo. lol.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Oh yeah apparently hubs thinks he will be either a football or baseball star and that he will love him more than he will love me... I replied "do you love your dad more than your mom?"  he said with a puzzled look "NO!!"  I said "hmmm,,,, seems like he will be a momma's boy too"
  • My husband always said the kid would play baseball like Micky Mantle and the piano like Elton John.  We shall see, lol.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    The Mouse ~ 06.12.08 | The Froggy ~ 02.23.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"