2nd Trimester

Thankful Thursday

We don't do this every week, but it's nice to focus on the things we're thankful for.

I'm thankful for my healthy weight gain (sorry, just HAD to do it!).

But really, I'm super pumped that I found out I have 5 weeks more paid time during maternity leave than I originally thought. Very thankful for that.

And I'm always thankful for my wonderful husband!

Now.... go!

Re: Thankful Thursday

• I am thankful that my mom was able to come down and take care of me and the house while I am on so many restrictions and feeling so crummy.

Also, I am thankful for my husband who has been working hard and getting the nursery together without even being asked.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I AM THANKFUL THAT GOD HAS BLESSED US WITH A HEALTHY BABY!

I am thankful for my amazing husband, who works at a job he hates, just so i can not work and finish school!!

I am thankful for my wonderful IN Laws who are so supportive and treat me like their own!!

&& I am thankful for all you great bumpies that I can share all my fears and excitement about this baby with!!!

Happy Thursday Ladies!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm thankful we paid the balance for our trip this wk & only 44 days til we leave (not like I'm counting)!

I'm thankful for my dog & husband (probably in that order).

Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I am thankful for the family MH and I created. Every moment I get to spend with them is a joy. DD is such a sweet and loving toddler that I cannot get enough of. I feel so lucky everyday to have the opportunity to watch her grow and experience life.

I am also thankful for elastic waist pants since I feel like a fat war pig today.

• I'm thankful for my super baby (ha!) and my wonderful husband who has been taking care of everything while I'm feeling junky.
    "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent"--Eleanor Roosevelt Lilypie First Birthday tickers Anniversary
  • I'm very thankful for a healthy baby, a great husband and both of our awesome families!
  • imageGenaBoBenaWife:

I'm thankful we paid the balance for our trip this wk & only 44 days til we leave (not like I'm counting)!

Where are you going?

• I am thankful for my amazing DH.  I could not imagine being married to anyone else.  He is my best friend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am thankful for everything I have been blessed with. Great job, wonderful family and friends, etc etc etc.
    DD#1 11.7.07 - DD#2 11.2.10 (3rd Tri Loss)- DD#3 4.18.12
  • Great idea...

I'm thankful for a wonderful husband, an amazing little boy, and so far a healthy pregnancy!  Fingers crossed the next two trimesters and my birth remains healthy as I am high risk.  Today I'm also thankful for halloween candy- paticularly chocolate!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am thankful that I am able to SAH with my little boy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagelocash:
    imageGenaBoBenaWife:

I'm thankful we paid the balance for our trip this wk & only 44 days til we leave (not like I'm counting)!

Where are you going?

St Lucia!

Wallace is a big brother!
    imageimage
  • I am thankful for the snarkiness from the posters on this board. Sometimes it's the only thing that gets me through these boring days at work! Smile
  • I am thankful to have had the (slap me now) perfect, textbook pregnancy so far. I am sooo thankful for my husband, who was amazing before, but has made me fall in love with him all over again since we found out we're expecting. And I'm also thankful that it's now cold enough in new england to wear Uggs, becuase as stupid as they look, they make my achy feet very comfy :)
  • I am thankful for a toddler that loves to play independently. That let's me keep my sanity!

And I am SO thankful for our once in a life time trip to Aruba next week! I cant wait!

Like giveaways? Like my blog!
    www.facebook.com/TryVermontFirst
    I love these two beautiful children!
  • I am thankful for my BF who cleans the kitchen/bathrooms (even if its not until the weekends, lol) so I don't have too.  I know he hates it, but he does it w/o complaint.

I am thankful for my family & friends, they are so awesome.

I'm also thankful to be able to be pregnant & can't wait to meet our LO.

• I'm thankful I'll get to spend the holidays with my H even though he won't be here for the birth.

I guess I'm just thankful things are working themselves out over here. haha

• I am thankful for hearing the heartbeat this week!
    BFP
    #1 = DS Leland born 4/19/11
    BFP#2 = missed miscarriage and d/c
    BFP#3 EDD 12/31/13
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am thankful for running water and kitchen cabinets!  My fiance and I bought a house last November and decided to do a lot of renovations...we have owned the house almost a year and have never spent a night in it.  This past weekend we finally got running water LOL and picked out our kitchen cabinets.  Big relief.

I am thankful for my fiance because he is such a hard worker and even though he frustrates me at times, he is my best friend.  He is doing so much to give us a wonderful house to live in.  I would be lost in this world without him.

I am thankful for my parents, because they make me laugh so much, and are much more supportive than I ever thought they would be about this pregnancy.

And lastly, I am thankful for my snoogle.  I don't know what I would do without it. 

image April 2, 2011 Exclusive Pumping Facebook Group http://www.facebook.com/groups/113592028761826/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"