Trouble TTC

You know you have TTTC sickness when...

... you think that everyone around you is pregnant!  Everyone who has a little belly is pregnant or the girls you pass at the grocery store, you think are KU!  You just keep thinking it is everyone but you.

Flame free confessions welcome!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: You know you have TTTC sickness when...

• Yeah, I'm always paranoid at any given moment that people are going to be announcing they're pregnant. Every time my mom tells me that my brother and SIL want to get together I assume they're making "the big announcement", it's really kinda nauseating.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • A recent pg announcement at work is the only one that didn't upset me.  I ran into her at my RE office...she was walking out with her husband and a huge smile.  It is awful that the only person I wasn't jealous of was someone else who secretly struggled with IF.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Well... if it's flame free....

Today I literally hid under my desk at work so I didn't have to fake interest in a co-worker's baby. 

A year ago she announced to a group of my co-workers that she really wanted to have another baby, but her husband was 100% against it.  Three weeks later (I kid you not!) she walked into the office and announced she took a pregnancy test the night before and it was positive.  SO much fail.

I'm now the crazy, bitter, office infertile who hides under her desk Crying

TTC since August 2009
    June/July 2011 - IVF #1 - Transfer cancelled due to OHSS
    23 perfect embryos. All 23 made it to freezing!
    September/October - FET #1 - October 12th - 2 Grade A embies
    October 20th - BFP??! EDD - July 1, 2012
    Beta #1 = 154, Beta #2 = 352 Beta #3 = 3,800
    U/S #2 - November 14th = 133 bpm! U/S #3 & 4 - November 30th and December 7th = 163 bpm! U/S#5 - January 30th - TEAM PINK!!!
    Baby Sweets born on her due date!
  • Well my co-worker is always complaining about trying to afford her DD's daycare but told me she wants to have another. I told my DH tonight that is she gets pregnant before I do, I will have a tantrum. A full out screaming, kicking, crying on the floor tantrum. IF is not fair!
    After almost 3 years and 2 IUIs our lil guy is here! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker <a href="http://s579.photobucket.com/albums/ss238/hall_kyrac/?action=view
  • imageSweets11:

Well... if it's flame free....

Today I literally hid under my desk at work so I didn't have to fake interest in a co-worker's baby. 

A year ago she announced to a group of my co-workers that she really wanted to have another baby, but her husband was 100% against it.  Three weeks later (I kid you not!) she walked into the office and announced she took a pregnancy test the night before and it was positive.  SO much fail.

Haha!  Earlier this week when 2 coworkers stood right outside my cube discussing the joys of motherhood I stuck my fingers in my ears and started humming to myself to avoid having to listen.  I would have totally hid under the desk if I had to. 

• so glad i joined this board...it's so nice knowing i'm not the only "CRAZY" out there. :)
    TTC since November 08 IUI #1-BFN March 1, 2012 Saving Break will try IUI #2 in August 1/2012-S/A wash-count low 3 million 12/30/11 Luminarium(seaweed) stuck in cervix was suppose to "naturally" open it. Surgery for retrival. 12/7/11 Met with Dr. Dougherty new RE-more testing 2/11 Decided to take a year off to save for a new RE 1/11 Cycle day 4 a/s 15mm cyst left Ovary 1 follicle left over no meds this month. 12/10 Cycle Clomid-O'd Progestrone Dostinex =BFN 11/10 HSG-ALL CLEAR & S/A-Adequate 10/10 Cycle- Progestrone and Clomid-O'd=bfn 11/09 lap-removed a lot of scar tissue/endo =not so much cramps during AF ;) 2006 Appendectomy-cyst burst on right ovary =scar tissue 2005 abnormal cells-biopsy and cells removed=scar tissue
  • If we're being honest this morning...I have been avoiding talking to my little sister because if I have to hear about how uncomfortable she is and how she still has 11 weeks (or whatever we're at now) left and how she doesn't think her skin can stretch anymore, etc.  She's having twins and it's her second pregnancy...so I'm not feeling very tolerant.
  • Um, everyone around me IS pregnant.  Every time I go to Target, every woman there is either pregnant or with a newborn.  I don't get it.  Why is Target always full of pregnant women? 
  • imageSweets11:

Well... if it's flame free....

I did something comparable this morning!  Co-worker brought his 6 month old son in.  I could hear all the awwws and how cutes from my office so I closed the door and pretended to be on a conference call.  The guy then ambushed me by coming by and knocking on the door.  He poked his head in and just said, "I know you're busy but I wanted to introduce you to my son"  I felt horrible.  The guy is so nice and here I am being a bitter infertile pretending to work to avoid seeing his kid. 

• In the last 6 months, 4 people at work announced they were pregnant, my sister announced she's pregnant with TWINS, they weren't trying AND she was on the pill.  Last week, my sister-in-law announced she was pregnant.  Don't get me wrong, I really am happy for them, but yes, I'm being bitter and I'm about to lose my mind....  Glad to know I'm not alone!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"