Babies: 0 - 3 Months

seven slings?

I think I've read or heard about them on here before.  Anyone like them?  I have a free coupon code (halloween) all you have to pay is shipping.

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: seven slings?

• Ive heard GREAT things about them.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I like the one I have.  It's not as comfy as my Hotsling for long periods of time, but it works!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I've got the same coupon code. Site's been really slow today though.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    BFP/Labor/Everything Buddy: Papetvet/Erpetdoc
  • how's the sizing??  are they true to the shoulder to hip measurement?  or do they run small/big?  thanks!

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I wish I had gone up a size.  I think it's the one time in life where I've underestimated my height (I'm really short).  It works fine, but my personal comfort would be to have it a big bigger/longer.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageDobie_Mama:
    I wish I had gone up a size.  I think it's the one time in life where I've underestimated my height (I'm really short).  It works fine, but my personal comfort would be to have it a big bigger/longer.

I feel like it's too small for DD now, so I might have gone up a size as well. It would have been awesome for when she was smaller and I'm looking forward to using it as a hip carrier when she's more stable.

What it did for me was convince me to get a Moby. I just never thought I was a sling/wrap person. It was worth the shipping to expose me. 

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Eh - I got one easily enough and measured it to ensure the right size. It definitely fits me perfectly but my DS doesn't fit in it at all - he is so scrunched up and uncomfortable. Seems like the sizing should somehow take that into account - does me no good if it fits me but not DS, ya know? Seems well made and everything just the sizing makes no sense to me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have one and I like it.  I wish I would have gone up a size, and if I use the Halloween code, I will go up a size.  DD is a little smushed in it which is why I would go up a size.  I have a sleepy wrap, which is like a moby and I love that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"