Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

OMG I have a broccoli lover?!!!

We have had trouble getting Noah to eat fruits and veggies.  Big surprise there.  Tonight DH made dinner and gave Noah broccoli.  IDK if it is luck, but he ate not only his serving but both of ours!  I am SO excited about this.

Re: OMG I have a broccoli lover?!!!

• It's my kiddo's favorite veggie!
  • isn't it so gratifying when they eat something healthy?  *sigh*  I love it. :) enjoy it. who knows how long it will last!  haha. Wink
  • Loading the player...
  • That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I love when Emmery loves things I wouldn't think he would!
  • Next to carrots this is my DD's favorite veggie
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DD loves broccoli too. I was shocked - when we stopped purees she didn't really do veggies until the last few months. Tonight, she couldn't get enough zucchini! Love it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 4/9/09 - Chloe, our angel twin Lilypie First Birthday tickers>
  • Broccoli was my BIGGEST pregnancy craving. I would eat it 24-7 and send DH out for some if there was none in the house. DD eats is like candy. It's nuts!! What kid eats broccoli, says "yummm!" then asks for more? Must have developed a love for in while in my tummy.
  • DD loves cheesy broccoli - it's the only way we can get her to eat it!
  • Awesome! It's hard to get them into veggies.. so when they will take them it's always great news. :)
  • and broccoli is so healthy! if my babies were only going to eat ONE veggie, i think i would pick broccoli.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"