Trying to Get Pregnant

Never gotten a +OPK

So this is DH and my second cycle TTC and I have yet to get a positive OPK.  I have the IC ones from Amazon and have been testing twice a day starting on day 10.  Last cycle was my first off BCP and i know my cycles can be wonky just coming off BCP thats why I started on day 10.  My cycle last time was 30 days and I'm currently on CD 18 of this cycle.  I plan to start charting next month as I want to know something instead of nothing since OPK's are giving me nothing.  Not sure what I'm looking for here other than venting that I seem to have wasted money on OPK's for no results.  Not even a faint second line.  I only get the control line.
 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Never gotten a +OPK

• Are you making sure to not go over the max line? I haven't gotten a +OPK in a long time. However, after taking some test my doc told me I'm not ovulating so if I still get nothing within the next 3 weeks we are starting Clomid.

If you're doing everything right, maybe give the doctor a call for a check up, they'd have better information for you.

GL!

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • I feel like you....we have been trying since April and i have gotten a + OPK but this month nothing..and I'm on CD 22.  I have also been temping but my temp doesn't seem to be doing much.  I'm really starting to worry that there is something wrong with me seeings how I haven't got a + yet.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEWOCHNICK:
    I feel like you....we have been trying since April and i have gotten a + OPK but this month nothing..and I'm on CD 22.  I have also been temping but my temp doesn't seem to be doing much.  I'm really starting to worry that there is something wrong with me seeings how I haven't got a + yet.

Hang in there!  Click on my ticker and look at my August chart.  Sometimes it just takes awhile!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"