Cleveland Babies

Nursery Bedding

Anyone have any suggestions on store or online places to check out nursery bedding? I am just not much of a fan of the stuff you see out are Target and Babies R Us etc.... It is so loud and in your face.

I like country, antique, classical, plaids, gingham types of prints. And I am looking for gender neutral to top it all of ;)

Thanks for suggestions!

Re: Nursery Bedding

• Berg's Baby Furniture in Willoughby Hills - even if it's a bit of a drive, it is a fabulous store and an independent.  They have tons of bedding and everything I saw could be bought as a set or piece by piece.  I found them to have good prices and lots of selection (plus they have tons of catalogs). The sheets I got there look great still, the ones from BRU and Target already look worn.  I didn't buy a set since I didn't want a bumper or quilt.
  • Bergs is GREAT. Although, they do have a lot of the bedding that BRU and target sell.
    Have you checked Etsy.com?
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Loading the player...
  • CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
    1/1 Spotting, 1/3 beta 36,000, 1/5 u/s empty sac measuring 7w (9w5d), 1/6 d&c
    You will always be loved & missed our sweet angel.
  • Pottery Barn Kids and Land of Nod (landofnod.com) have cute stuff.  I'm not a fan of Target/BRU either.
  • imageMee83shell:
    Bergs is GREAT. Although, they do have a lot of the bedding that BRU and target sell.

When I was buying, I found Berg's actually had slightly better prices (and much better customer service), plus I have a friend who's arm can always be twisted for dinner at the Willoughby Brew Pub!

• I found ours at TJ Maxx. Burlington Coat Factory's Baby Depot also has a good selection of stuff.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"