2nd Trimester

if your married, what was your wedding song???

we were taking a ride yesterday and our wedding song came on and it was nice to hear!  it's old, so you don't hear it often!  it was "you look wonderful tonight"  by eric claptin, a GREAT song!!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: if your married, what was your wedding song???

• Speaking of ironic. MH and I watch the show Smallville and last week our wedding song was on the show. I loved it! Sadly I haven't listened to it in a while.

Lifehouse "Everything".

• Norah Jones, Come Away With Me:).
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • I had the same as you Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton.  I have long blonde hair so that is one of the reasons we picked it :)
    DD (8/12/09), DD (2/8/11)
    BFP 12/16/14| EDD 8/19/15 |MMC 1/15/15 (9 weeks 1 day)
  • imagepregaftertubal:
    we were taking a ride yesterday and our wedding song came on and it was nice to hear!  it's old, so you don't hear it often!  it was "you look wonderful tonight"  by eric claptin, a GREAT song!!!!

Really, I hear that all the time?

Our song was Plan on Forever by Sueann Carwell. It's the theme from The Wedding Planner.  

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Endless Love by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross
  • You are the Best Thing by Ray Lamontagne.  4 months ago today :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sade- By Your Side

I always get all teary and sentimental when it comes on!

• Our first dance was "A Kiss To Build a Dream On" by Louis Armstrong and I love it when I hear it in a movie or playing at a restaurant

but there are so many songs that remind us of our wedding day...our recessional (L-O-V-E by Nat King Cole) our last dance (Come Away With Me by Nora Jones)...ahh, it was such a great day :)

A possibility was born the day you were born and will live as long as you live.
    CafeMom Tickers .............................. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • "Unchained Melody" by the Righteous Brothers
  • Our's was Grow Old With Me (Mary Chapin Carpenter).  I never get to hear it on the radio. :( 
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • Lonestar: "amazed"
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ours was 1,2,3,4 by Plain White T's. We had a good friend play it acoustically. The song is beautiful and so different. :)
  • our first dance was to "All of my love" by Led Zeppelin :)
  • Song For You, Michael Buble
  • 'My Love' by Lionel Richie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEUP8uVwvBw

Ironically it was playing when my daughter's first birthday cake was placed in front of her.  Totally unplanned but really sentimental.  

The song chokes me up every time I hear it.  The lyrics really fit us well.

• Naseem June by OAR.  DH and I are huge OAR fans.  The song is really sweet and was written by the lead singer to his wife.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • 12 days until our wedding...yikes. We will be dancing to "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson
  • Ours was "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain :) I love that song!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married 8 years - Aug 23/08
    DD - 6 years old, March 17/11
    #2 due July 19th! (It's a boy!)
  • "To Make You Feel My Love" Garth Brooks
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagesarahl0727:
    12 days until our wedding...yikes. We will be dancing to "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson

Congrats!  I hope y'all have a fabulous day!

• As the World Falls Down- David Bowie.

Yes, I totally rocked a song from Labyrinth.

• imagehyperangel85:
    Ours was "I'll Be" by Edwin McCain :) I love that song!

DH and I both think that this should have been our song. I LOVE that song!

• Brad Paisley, She's Everything..we just celebrated our 1yr anniversary and went out for a night time boat ride and DH played it : )
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ours was the candlelight/classical version of a techno song, "Everytime We Touch." 
  • Since my husband and I dated since I was about to turn 16 and we had been together for 7.5 years before we got married we had a song that was our song and one that was our wedding song.  Wonderful tonight is our song (his sr prom song.) and then our wedding song is "Luckiest" by Ben folds.  We never hear Luckiest unless we play it.  WOnderful tonight we hear kinda often>

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Your everything -Keith Urban
  • I Can't Fail by Robert Cray.  It's a blues song.  I know I'll never hear it randomly anywhere.
  • Marc Cohn, True Companion, and he is my True Companion Smile
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We all danced to "God bless the broken road" by rascal flatts.

But dh picked out some favorite song of his that reminded him of me, but I can never remember the name of it for our official first dance song! oops!

and to show my disney geekieness some more....our last dance was "beaty and the beast"...the celine dion version.

HA!!!!!! Not that dh is a beast or anything, I just looooove that song! Dh surprised me with it...hehe.

Then we went off to disneyworld! 

• Our first dance was "It Had To Be You," we had a live jazz band.  I walked down the aisle to "Calico Skies" by Paul McCartney and that's really what I consider to be "our wedding song."  I've never heard it on the radio or any show.  It's a beautiful song though.
  • Open Arms by Journey

• Mark Wills - I Do (Cherish You)
  • imagemarhar7106:
    Endless Love by Mariah Carey and Luther Vandross

I'm sorry, I know it's not the same version, but all I can think of is the "what?  Friends can listen to Endless Love in the dark"  scene from Happy Gilmore.

• imagerobs867:
    imagesarahl0727:
    12 days until our wedding...yikes. We will be dancing to "The Way I Am" by Ingrid Michaelson
    Congrats!  I hope y'all have a fabulous day!

Thanks! I just hope my dress still fits lol. We jus tmoved to Jacksonville, FL and my dress is up in Chicago, where we are both from and getting married. Cross your fingers for me :)

• Love Will Keep Us Alive - The Eagles
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageSarahTx5701:

We all danced to "God bless the broken road" by rascal flatts.

But dh picked out some favorite song of his that reminded him of me, but I can never remember the name of it for our official first dance song! oops!

and to show my disney geekieness some more....our last dance was "beaty and the beast"...the celine dion version.

HA!!!!!! Not that dh is a beast or anything, I just looooove that song! Dh surprised me with it...hehe.

I want to find a contest for world's biggest disney fan and enter you in it.  You deserve a pirze for your years of dedication!  I am serious.  Disney should pay you.

• Better TOgether - Jack Johnson
  • imagepregaftertubal:

Same, I love that song.  

• "Lucky" by Jason Mraz and Colby Callet...DH was deployed for the first 10 months of our dating relationship, and this seemed to really describe what we went through. 

It was awesome hearing it on the last episode of Glee last week! 

• imageSarahTx5701:

We all danced to "God bless the broken road" by rascal flatts.

Sarah, I'm right there w/ you and your Disney love!  I'm in love too.  DH and I got engaged at Port Orleans French Quarter and I still wish we had honeymooned there.  We went to Scotland and were paying it off for a looooong time (although it was an amazing trip).  DD has been 6 times, we own a Disney timeshare.  I've got your back if any anti-Disney bullies come out!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"