Multiples

My Boys may be born tonight!!!!

Well my day started off pretty good I was excited that my DH and brother would be here some time tonight to visit for the weekend. Well around 12 this afternoon I sneezed and pop Hunters water broke!! As of right now they are thinking about trying to see if they can keep me pregnant one more week but if they cant stop the contractions or the boys aren't doing well I will deliver some time after 9 pm tonight. Today I just turned 34 weeks so I hope that they can hold it off just a bit longer plus all my family is driving in right now to make it on time (its about a 5 or 6 hr drive ) Thanks ladies for all your T&P's through out this whole ordeal. I will update as much as possible

Re: My Boys may be born tonight!!!!

• Good luck!  Have they monitored you to see how much, if any, fluid he has left?

• They havent yet and not sure they will, but I think the kid had 50 gallons of fluid lol

• Loading the player...
  • Good luck!  Keep us updated as you can!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Brittany - I will keep you in my thoughts. We are so similar...I'm 34 weeks with twin boys...one of which is Hunter :)

Like you said....every day you can hold them in is great. Good luck to you!

• Oh, wow!  Thinking of you!
  • Lots of good thoughts coming to you and your boys!
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • Good luck!!  My thoughts and prayers are with you!!  I'm 1 day behind you - keep us updated!!
    Clomid x 2 cycles ..... BFN. 6/08 Gonal F with TI- BFN. 7/08 Gonal F #2 - IUI 7/11, BFN. 9/22/08 IUI #2 and Accupuncture - Chemical Pregnancy. 11/08 IUI #3 with accupuncture - BFN. 12/08 IUI #4 BFN. 5/09 IVF #1 ER 7/6/09, ET 7/9/09 - BFN. FET 12/18/09 - BFN IVF #2 -ER 3/6, ET 3/9, OMG - BFP!!! Beta #1 3/22 -332, Beta #2 3/24 - 701, Beta #3 - 14,889 - 1st u/s - TWINS!! SAIF ALWAYS WELCOME!!! ***Why can't 88 million sperm and 3 eggs find each other in an organ the size of a pear??*** Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker In the confrontation between the stream and the rock, the stream always wins--not through strength but by perseverance. - H. Jackson Brown
  • Good luck! Keep us updated!
    TTC with severe MFI since 9/08 IVF w/ ICSI #1 May/June 2010= BFP twins
    Callan George and Bennett Charles born and died 11/7/10
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    FET #1 April 2011= BFN
    FET #2 July 2011= no transfer because my lining sucked
    FET #3 February 2012= BFP! 1st beta 9dp5dt=314 2nd beta 11dp5dt=977 1st U/S 3/20 Twins- Heart rates of 111 and 138 Pregnancy Ticker
    Living After Losing
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"