Babies: 6 - 9 Months

UO- Barney

I love Barney. I think he teaches manners and kindness. When our lo is old enough to watch a little tv I would be completely ok with him watching Barney. I know it's probably annoying to hear it all the voices and such but I like the things they teach.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: UO- Barney

• heh, heh, this is a UO.

Not even Barney's mother loves Barney. 

• I am so barney worn out. My sister use to watch it over and over every day all the time. I got so tired of it. I do believe that it teaches good things but I think there are other shows that do as well so I will have DD watch those. I am not going to be anti barney but I am not going to stick a tape in there for her to watch unless she is old enough to ask me for it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imageyankeebaby2:

heh, heh, this is a UO.

Not even Barney's mother loves Barney. 

Hahahahahahaha! This!

• OMG DS is OBSESSED with barney... When we sing the I love you song he LOVES it
  • imagePoseyMamma:
    I am so barney worn out. My sister use to watch it over and over every day all the time. I got so tired of it. I do believe that it teaches good things but I think there are other shows that do as well so I will have DD watch those. I am not going to be anti barney but I am not going to stick a tape in there for her to watch unless she is old enough to ask me for it!

lol Well maybe I will change my mind after a few times. But I like it now. What other shows.. I am serious, I am not too familiar with a lot of kids shows.

• I like a lot of morning shows on the Disney channel here in KY. pbs kids has good ones too. I can't think of the name of the shows off the top of my head but I know they are on those channels.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • The sprout channel has tons of cartoons. And most of them dont last to long.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"