2nd Trimester

What's for lunch?!

What is everyone having for lunch? I need inspiration! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's for lunch?!

• I had a chicken pot pie, but it didn't cook all the way.... lovely

Now i'm eating chips and grapes!

• Subway Club, no cheese, honey mustard, lettuce, green pepper and tomato.

But the best part?? Hubby delivered me homemade whoopie pies that he made just for me this morning! I'm in heaven!!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It barely 1pm. I haven't even had breakfast.

Although, I am thinking I might do a baked potato with the works for lunch. Including some pulled chicken and BBQ sauce piled right on top of the sour cream, cheese, and butter.

But, I like heart attacks!?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Probably ramen noodles or mexican rice and nachos. Depends if I can wait long enough for DH to start cooking the rice.
  • Toasted peanut butter sammich with strawberry jam, puffy cheetos, apple sauce and washing it all down with a big ole glass of orange juice! I can feel my LO dancing in there already, that seems to be one of his favorite meals now lol
    I've come to take over the world *muwahahaha* imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Leftovers: chicken breast, scalloped potatoes and lima's.
  • Turkey (nitrate-free, don't worry) on homemade bread with cream cheese and lettuce.
  • I'm just snacking right now, Tortilla chips, salsa, and refried beans w/ cheese.  It is the BEST snack!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker _MG_0566-2 - Copy (2)
  • image~adamwife~:
    Turkey (nitrate-free, don't worry) on homemade bread with cream cheese and lettuce.

Do you use a bread maker for your home made bread?

• was thinking of just clam chowder soup and a small salad. who knows though! i just got done with a LARGE helping of french toast for breakfast..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"