3rd Trimester

The guy on the baby story is really pissing me off

Your really going to play hockey TONIGHT your baby just came home from the hospital GET a life and grow up !!!

Re: The guy on the baby story is really pissing me off

• Well...it's just gonna be sleeping.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I saw that one before!! ( I am at work right now, so not watching it)

I remember thinking you @sswipe!! What an idiot! he really plans to go on about his normal days and not change anything while his wife's life is turned upside down!

He pissed me off to!

* edited to be more polite :)

• Loading the player...
  • I was just thinking the same thing!  I"m glad she called him.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I think most of those parents are such D-bags.
  • I'm not watching, but that sounds crazy!
  • The night I was born my Dad left the hospital to play in a baseball game.  Its funny that almost 26 years later he is more than likely going to be missing being around during the birth of his first grandchild because he will be on a trip playing baseball in Florida.  Some guys just don't get it!
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was just watching this too ...

I would be soooo angry if DH wanted to go out somewhere like that on the first night! 

image Pregnancy Ticker
  • I turned it off bc I figured the guy was such an idiot and would make me mad the whole episode. Ugh.
    imagePregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageBrezza:
    imagetrinadesrosiers:

I saw that one before!! ( I am at work right now, so not watching it)

I remember thinking you @sswipe!! What a retard, he really plans to go on about his normal days and not change anything while his wife's life is turned upside down!

He pissed me off to!

You might want to edit this out.

Good call, I am not very politically correct and forget this can be offensive to people sometimes!

• Haha. What a douche.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • If my H does something like this, I'll rip his face off.

Edit: I just told H about this guy, and he said "What's wrong with that?" I have no words..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageLitchfieldMom:
    Your really going to play hockey TONIGHT your baby just came home from the hospital GET a life and grow up !!!

Honestly, I wouldn't really have cared if my husband did that.  The first night home was actually pretty easy, and if you are breastfeeding there really isn't much for the dad to do to help (aside from cook if you need a meal or something).

Daughter #1 - February 12, 2010 

natural m/c March 11, 2011 at 8 1/2 weeks 

Daughter #2 - January 11, 2012 

Ectopic pregnancy discovered November 6, 2012 at 6 weeks

Daughter #3 - January 19, 2014

Started our exploration into the world of international adoption June 2012.  We have no idea what this is going to look like but we are excited to find out!

image              image

• I'm a little late on this but I believe she had a Csection also..so I agree with everyones comments, he is a man-child!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"