Trying to Get Pregnant

high temps during period

I haven't been taking my temp during my period but this cycle I'm doing my best and I've had 2 high temps.  I'm not sick or anything.  Anyone else have this?

Re: high temps during period

• Temps during your period can be pretty erratic which is why some people don't temp until AF is gone.

FF says "It is not unusual for temperatures to fluctuate, or even be in the high range, during your period as hormones return to pre-ovulation levels. Usually they do not take too long to level out. You should still be able to see your ovulation pattern when it happens."

Keep temping and they should level out!

ETA-My temps take a good couple of days to go below the coverline after AF starts, so I am used to seeing higher temps at the beginning of my cycle.

• Temps can be real erratic during AF.  Nothing to worry about...or put too much into.  They'll get lower and level out a bit before O and then you'll see your shift after O.  Temps during AF don't mean a whole heck of alot...so, I usually take that week off.  ;)

• Loading the player...
  • imagemrsfriend:

Temps can be real erratic during AF.  Nothing to worry about...or put too much into.  They'll get lower and level out a bit before O and then you'll see your shift after O.  Temps during AF don't mean a whole heck of alot...so, I usually take that week off.  ;)

**Totally butting in**

Mrsfriend-I SAW YOUR PICS and I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THere is totally a line there. And I didn't see your post below this so that's why I'm commenting here, cause I JUST asked you if you tested this am. CONGRATS!!!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I too have high temps during AF.  In fact, my temps don't dip below the coverline until CD3.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"