Infertility

A good old fashioned vent session...

Just a good old fashioned vent...

I woke up this morning with the whole right side of my face swollen, particularly around my eye. The swelling has gone down a little, but my eye is about half-way swollen shut still. No pain or itching involved, so I am at a complete loss. 

Then I got the call that my progesterone is low. I don't think its a good sign and have pretty much given up hope for a positive beta Monday. I told DH, and he actually started to tear up. That was an unexpected reaction, since he usually takes everything in stride. I feel we both recognized that we are truly in this together and equally helpless and powerless over the situation. 

Then my Grandma who has moderate Alzheimer's was admitted to the hospital. She evidently was exhibiting signs of a stroke. Fortunately she just has a severe bladder infection at this point. She got admitted. This is the third time this has happened in the last 2 years, and for some reason the infection makes her Alzheimer's much worse. I praying this ends up being an easy in and out treatment.

So, I am in a funk tonight. I took a nap when I got home. DH has been really sweet. But I am an emotional wreck.

Thanks for listening as always. Don't know what I'd do without you! :-) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: A good old fashioned vent session...

• Huge (((Hugs)))  I'm sorry you've got so much on your plate.  None of it is fair. 

Are you going to see the doctor for your eye?

I hope you get a pleasant surprise at your beta on Monday! 

I'm also sorry about your grandma.  That's such a scary disease. . .

Our IVF miracles arrived on 7/20/11 at 37 weeks after 3 weeks of hospital bedrest! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers "Stubbornly persist, and you will find that the limits of your stubbornness go well beyond the stubbornness of your limits." ~Robert Brault
  • Oh Im so sorry, it's just too much.  One of these things sucks, let alone all at once.

I get the odd eye swelling too...not cute.

Everything is crossed for ur beta!

• Loading the player...
  • imageej708:

Huge (((Hugs)))  I'm sorry you've got so much on your plate.  None of it is fair. 

Are you going to see the doctor for your eye?

I hope you get a pleasant surprise at your beta on Monday! 

I'm also sorry about your grandma.  That's such a scary disease. . .

Thanks! I will make an appointment tomorrow if it is not better. My next door neighbor is a nurse, and she had me try warm compresses which seem to have helped slightly.

Thanks for your nice reply! 

• imagevanessagorc:

Oh Im so sorry, it's just too much.  One of these things sucks, let alone all at once.

I get the odd eye swelling too...not cute.

Everything is crossed for ur beta!

Thanks! You are always a sweetie! :-) 

• when it rains it poors.... Going through IF is hard enough and to have family problems on top does not help.

A few months a go I had spots show up on my legs. Now they are all over my bottom half of my body. The cause... well no one really knows. They believe it is the IF medication so we switched it but still I have spots. At this point my DH and I laugh about it but there are times when all I do is curl up and cry cause it is just one more sign that I am still not pregnant.

I wanted to share this with you cause I wanted you to feel just a little bit better and maybe think of me when the world is going wrong and be glad that you don't have red spots all over you ha ha ((hugs)) to you and hang in there love.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"