Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Flame-full Confessions????

Has this been posted already? If not.... lets have at them!
BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: Flame-full Confessions????

• okay, I'll bite. I am still undecided about piercing DD's ears. Every woman in my family got her ears pierced as infants, including me.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • i'll bite since i asked about it:

my family is really large, and we have a yahoo group to keep in touch.  4 of my cousins, including myself, were pregnant at the same time.  i went first, and the second just had her baby yesterday.  when DS was announced on the group, 1 aunt responded a few days later.  that's it.  when my cousin's baby was announced, people started responding immediately. 

petty, i know but it hurt my feelings.

• Loading the player...
  • Today at work I have caught up on TV shows by watch them online, Boston Legal & ER are down, Grays & the Office are next.

I sometimes think my daycare lady overreacts to DS's behavior.  She gets really worried if he's fussy one day and automatically thinks he'll need to stay home & go to the dr. the next day...guess what lady, he's not a perfect angel all the time.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I made the unilateral deceision to cloth diaper American style and made the switch while DH was away.

I change 90% of the diapers and figured I got more of a vote, which logically, I don't.

I'm ready for the battle when he comes home.

• imageBrahimBride:

I made the unilateral deceision to cloth diaper American style and made the switch while DH was away.

I change 90% of the diapers and figured I got more of a vote, which logically, I don't.

I'm ready for the battle when he comes home.

forgive my CD ignorance, but what's the difference, exactly?

• The first time I saw my baby, I thought she was weird looking (but now I think she's adorable)

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm jealous of my little sister because my dad has given her everything and only begrudgingly paid my mom 150 bucks a month for me growing up and didn't pay anything for my college.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Remembering Christopher
  • My over 40 single aunt is coming into town this weekend. She called me out when I told her that I was engaged (4 years ago) when I called my uncle by his FIRST name and not "uncle so and so"  She litterally chewed me out saying I was being disrespectful, when really, she was also disrespecting me by not being happy that I was being engaged.  Fast foward to me being pregnant and having a baby- she cannot stop telling me that she "didn't think I could do it" and how "young I am to have a baby" Umm.. I'm almost 26. 

Anyway... It urkes me that my sister (who is close to her) can call her by her first name and never get chewed out. 

DH will be calling her by her first name only since as he likes to say "she's not MY aunt"  and I will do the same.  At some point... really... does it matter anymore?  Arn't we all adults.  (PS... my DAD even told me to just call her by her first name)

Rylee - 3.28.08
    Malakai - 8.3.09
    Ezra - 12.1.11 ASD
  • DD and I are still in our pajamas.  DS is dressed and its quiet in his room.... uh oh....
  • I drove an hour and a half (each way) to buy a jogger yesterday... DH threw such a fit about the price that I had to leave out the details of where it was.

I know I'm a nut, but it has taken me forever to find one I like and I didn't want to wait for it to ship. I've been running to the bathroom or jumping on my phone whenever DH starts to ask me details of the purchase to avoid the question of "where was the store?"

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • i think i am really lucky with my dh because he is so understanding and supportive. (and super hot!) we are crazy in love with each other!  i don't believe other women are as lucky and i think they feel i'm not truthful, which makes me feel bad for them.

• I thought DD looked like Roseanne Barr at first.

?

I just brushed my teeth now!

?

I cried like a baby when the TV broke this morning .

?

?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • and out of all the bottles i have, we only use 1 so i wash it over and over and over!
  • I tell DH that DS naps less than he actually does during the day so I don't look as bad for not doing housework and nesting instead.
    Momma to three boys: Henry - 4yo Alex - 18mo Jack - born 2/23/12 at 20w due to ruptured uterus (previa and accreta resulting in hysterectomy) He only lived here on Earth for an hour, but he will live in our hearts forever. m/c #1: sept '09, m/c #2: july '10
  • for the last week, every time i look at dh, i think "gosh, hes really not attractive right now"

i hope that passes!

• imageCrazeyJaneyR:

I thought DD looked like Roseanne Barr at first.

LOL! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!! 

I felt bad for not crying when my baby was born. I was literally in shock that a human was coming out of me.

Yesterday I showered at 5pm. I still am not dressed today.

• We had cloth diapers sent to us from India.  They were leaky. The hadmade ones from etsy are way better, as are the mass produced "brand" name ones.

And, they are much cuter !

• imageredstars93:
    I tell DH that DS naps less than he actually does during the day so I don't look as bad for not doing housework and nesting instead.

ditto!

• I spent way too much money on an outfit for a wedding tomorrow because my worst enemy in the whole world is going to be there and I need to look better than her.  AND I wish I could bring DS because he is so cute and I want to shove it in her face that I have her dream husband and his kid! (yeah, i really should get over it but hey....)

• I feel so unsexy and ugly right now...I haven't worn real clothes or makeup in weeks and my bb's are huge and leaky.  Ugh...I just want to feel like myself again.

Nathan Thomas, C-section (frank breech), September 22, 2008 Maren Anne, VBAC, April 6, 2010 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekate081206:

I feel so unsexy and ugly right now...I haven't worn real clothes or makeup in weeks and my bb's are huge and leaky.  Ugh...I just want to feel like myself again.

ditto- only it's been months :(

DS 06.26.08 DD 10.23.10
    imageimage
  • I am sick to death of visitors.  It seems almost every weekend there has been someone her since DS's birth. Either I am going back to my hometown with DS over the weekend because my family and DH's family have guilted me into it or some family member is here over the weekend. 

Now that Im back to work my resentment towards this is even worse. I just want to spend every minute with DS because I feel like everyone else is getting the best of him and I only am able to be around for an hour or two each day before he goes to bed.  Last weekend we were finally alone as a family and now I am really really not looking forward to my parents being here this weekend.  I dont want to share DS anymore!!!!  My time is so limited with him and Im sick of family members taking it away.

• when DS woke back up and started crying as i dropped him off at day care the other day, i thought: "i'm so glad i don't have to deal with it right now"

but in my defense it was only the 3rd day of daycare and i had been home with him for 11 weeks where he woke back up every time i put him down to nap!!! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • DH watched DS for the 1st all day the other day. He had a hard time with him and I'm sooooo glad. I want him to know how hard it really is b/c he just doesn't get it but now he does!

These confessions are not all that flameable. :( Myself included.

• I know I should play more kid appropriate music but I really want to listen to Amy Winehouse so I'm making my kids listen to it too.

At least it has a good beat.

• 1) I have let DS watch cartoons so I could clean, or just have a moment to relax.

2) we're both still in PJs, and the dishes aren't done yet.

• My mom not been a supportive parent and we don't get along.  She has not been excited or involved in my life including the pregnancy and now that DD is here she is insiting on weekly visits.

DH and I lie to her about DD being fussy, tired, overstimulated etc. so that we don't have to drive the 45 minutes each way for a visit EVERY Sunday, if she really wants to see her, she can come to my house!

• imageHippy:

I know I should play more kid appropriate music but I really want to listen to Amy Winehouse so I'm making my kids listen to it too.

At least it has a good beat.

DH and I listen to metal most of the time, and I have no interest in changing that!!

• Why is my lover in your siggy?  Are you in love with him too?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"