2nd Trimester

POLL: Is your DH circumsized?

.[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: POLL: Is your DH circumsized?

• I've never even seen an uncircumcised ween...and well, I was a little slutty.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovingBaz:
    I've never even seen an uncircumcised ween...and well, I was a little slutty.

I have never seen an adult one! But then again I was a prude and was only with DH. I got freaked out by THAT one eyed monster...I would die if I saw a snake coming at me!

I did see a baby in a changing room last week and it freaked me out!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • imageLovingBaz:

Ill tell you what I saw one up close and its not very pretty! Kind of looks like the cumcumber worms they showed you in science that penis fenced to get each other pregnant...aww high school how I miss you. Circumcised is the way to go!

• imageSarahTx5701:

imageLovingBaz:

I have never seen an adult one! But then again I was a prude and was only with DH. I got freaked out by THAT one eyed monster...I would die if I saw a snake coming at me!

Oh, yeah I meant an adult one, I did baby sit for a boy who wasn't snipped.

• imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Ill tell you what I saw one up close and its not very pretty! Kind of looks like the cumcumber worms they showed you in science that penis fenced to get each other pregnant...aww high school how I miss you. Circumcised is the way to go!

::dies::

• OK, so in an adult...does the tip like come out if they have an erection? Does it just stay in that skin cover thing? I'm kind of curious???

• imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

And circumcised weiners are so attractive.  lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageSarahTx5701:

imageLovingBaz:

My first husband was not circumcised...imagine my surprise when I had to peel back a layer before getting to the goods! Yeah, it was a little different, but I got used to it.

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • I never saw one either but I hear they get nice n cheesy from time to time. Yuck.
  • Dude, why are you always up in H's junk?!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovingBaz:

Have you seen an elephant trunk?

• imageSarahTx5701:

OK, so in an adult...does the tip like come out if they have an erection? Does it just stay in that skin cover thing? I'm kind of curious???

im with you here i have never seen one and just wonder how its works

• imageSarahTx5701:

OK, so in an adult...does the tip like come out if they have an erection? Does it just stay in that skin cover thing? I'm kind of curious???

Oh, they stay in...for the most part.  It's an whole different world I tell you! LMAO

Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • imageSarahTx5701:

It retracts - you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between snipped and unsnipped when both are erect.

• imageSarahTx5701:

Yes, it does.

I have seen several of both variety and have to say that I prefer the look of an uncircumcised penis.  Circumcised just looks so...unnatural to me.  Tight and uncomfortable.

• imageiamgrace:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Haha Id rather be staring down a circumsized one rather than a cumcumber worm!

• imagekatefres:
    I never saw one either but I hear they get nice n cheesy from time to time. Yuck.

No more than any other man who doesn't wash regulary.  Ew.  This is not an issue.

• imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Um, the sex is way better when it is not circumcised

photo db44578a-7b8c-4755-ad7b-b5de3ca46717.jpg

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imagekatefres:
    I never saw one either but I hear they get nice n cheesy from time to time. Yuck.

this.  i just think uncircumcised is unusual. and, Baz said she was a little slutty and never saw one...so we can deduce that in the US most men are c/s! 

• imageSarahTx5701:

yes. when the penis is erect the tip is out of the forskin 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagencbelle:
    imageSarahTx5701:

It retracts - you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between snipped and unsnipped when both are erect.

fascinating. I half want to google this....

and TULIPS-LMAO at "peel back to get to the goods"

• imageweelass24:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

For you or him?

• imageweelass24:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Gotta say, um, I really couldn't tell the difference...

• this whole post makes me want to vomit.

I love my DH but inspecting his penis is not something i prefer to do. It works for its purpose, uncircumcised or not. 

• imageweelass24:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Im gonna have to disagree with you. Ive had it both ways and it definetly feels better circumcised. Plus it just looks better in general.

• imagekappanole:

imagekatefres:

this.  i just think uncircumcised is unusual. and, Baz said she was a little slutty and never saw one...so we can deduce that in the US most men are c/s! 

It's true, I did see most of the 20 something penis in America. lol

• imageweelass24:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

That's what I've heard!  I think this poll is reflective of our generation - 80% circed.  Our kids' generation will be more like 50-65% circed.  So it won't seem as weird to them.
  • google it on wiki and I believe it has comparison pictures, erect and unerect.
  • imageweelass24:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

I always wondered about this!! Now I am jealous of all you ladies with uncirc husbands! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • OMG lol gross..I have seen one un done peen and I did not prefer it. haha
  • imageiamgrace:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Yes

I saw an uncircumcised adult one... pretty wilderness looking.

Circumcised is not much better though.. all weiners are a little odd looking!

• imageSheas:
    imageiamgrace:
    imagepsychobillymama:

imageLovingBaz:

Yes

I saw an uncircumcised adult one... pretty wilderness looking.

Circumcised is not much better though.. all weiners are a little odd looking!

Yeah, I don't think I've ever said "now that's an attractive penis".

• imageweelass24:

I kinda have to agree.  DH is circumsized and I have NO complaints, but you woudln't find me complaining if he wasn't.... just sayin'

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker LIttle Bug - BFP - 11/4/09 - M/C - 1/8/10
  • Circumcised, uncircumcised - this whole thread makes me wonder why I didn't marry a woman.

Which is sad, because I'm pretty sure if the shoe were on the other foot and DH were here talking about breasts, he'd be a total horn-dog about now.

• imagebuffyanne02:

imagekatefres:

Nice n cheesy. I just vommed.

I've never experienced DH's being cheesy.  Maybe he's overly cautious about keeping it clean?

waiting on our little monster

<a href="http://s10.photobucket.com/albums/a103/mrsoh/?action=view
  • I saw a picture of an uncircumsized peen years ago - it looked like a raw carrot pulled from the ground.  No lie.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • My husband is not circumcised (he is South African).  The first time I got a hold of it I was like WTF is that.  I had never seen an uncircumcised penis before.  I had to look it up online (I was 17).  Now, I totally respect the uncircumcised penis.  I do think that the sex is better, more friction maybe.  I am a fan.  

Both of our boys are uncircumcised. We never (the boys or my husband) have cheesy issues b/c they wash themselves.    

• imagemissfire:

Circumcised, uncircumcised - this whole thread makes me wonder why I didn't marry a woman.

Which is sad, because I'm pretty sure if the shoe were on the other foot and DH were here talking about breasts, he'd be a total horn-dog about now.

This is probably way TMI but I dated women only till I was 17 and honestly Vaginas gross me out way more. At least a mans penis is out of his body so that he can clean it well. We are just a big hole of mucus membranes. Ick!

• imagepsychobillymama:
    imagemissfire:

Circumcised, uncircumcised - this whole thread makes me wonder why I didn't marry a woman.

This is probably way TMI but I dated women only till I was 17 and honestly Vaginas gross me out way more. At least a mans penis is out of his body so that he can clean it well. We are just a big hole of mucus membranes. Ick!

lmfao!!!!!! 

• imagebuffyanne02:

Let's change the subject and talk about balls.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"