Multiples

Clicky Poll for ALL: Who are you?

Seems that we have a lot of lurkers on this board, I'm just curious who's out there (both lurker and poster).

ETA:  I'm sorry for originally posting with for twins.  It's just what I think of since it's what I live with everyday.  Fixed poll for twins, trips, quads, whatever you have.  Thanks for pointing that out.

[Poll]

Re: Clicky Poll for ALL: Who are you?

• SS....I sometimes post and have triplets Smile
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I sometimes post and I am pregnant with  multiples.
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I sometimes post and I'm pregnant with twins.
  • Sometimes post, but my babies are still cooking :)
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I sometimes post and I'm pregnant with twins.
    BFP 4/22/09, Missed M/C on 6/9, D & C on 6/11 @ 11wks- trisomy 16 BFP 11/19/09 -CP 11/23/09 BFP 1/16/2010- m/c 1/29/2010, low progesterone BFP 6/13/2010 = twins!!! Lilypie First Birthday tickers</a
  • I don't post that much but I'm on here almost every day for a few minutes looking over new posts. Every question I have has already been asked + answered before. Of course you have to go back a few pages or read the FAQs but I always found what I have been looking for ;) That's why I rarely post on here.

That was different when I was pregnant with the twins and had only one little girl to take care of... not 3. Compared to now I had SO much time. Well, I guess you all can relate

• Regular poster with multiples (fraternal twin boys). And I posted fairly regularly since 12w when I found out I was having twins. I'm not actually very good at lurking; I sometimes intend to at first but then I end up just jumping right in.
    fraternal twin boys born january 2009
  • I am mostly a lurker pregnant with twins.  I come on here all the time and love reading all the valuable info, and am trying to post more and come out of hiding!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am a sometimes poster, pregnant with twins.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I sometimes post (when I can get on here..lol) and I am pregnant with twins.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • i consider myself a regular.
  • I consider myself a regular, too. 
  • I sometimes post and I am pregnant with twins.
                                                 Rainbow - Married - 5/31/03
                                               Christian Alexander - 11/13/06
                                        Amelia Rose & Owen Thomas - 3/29/11

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie - (eGB2)
    Be The Match - and help save a life by signing up for the National Marrow Donor Program.
  • I sometimes post, (but mostly lurk) started to when I found out I was pregnant with twins....the info on this board is invaluable..... so thank you all!  :o)
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am mostly a lurker but have posted one or twice - I am expecting twins....
  • I sometimes post and have twin girls. Most of the time I feel like the questions have already been answered when I read them so there's no need for me to post the same answer as 10 other people lol.
  • I sometimes post. I would post more- however; I usually find when I read a post that a few people have already responded with what I'm going to respond with- so I don't find the point in being redundant. LOL!
  • imageflutepharm87:
    Sometimes post, but my babies are still cooking :)

This.....

• I sometimes post & have twins.
  • I sometimes post and am pregnant with twins....a boy and a girl.  :-)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm a sometimes poster with twins...I generally check in every couple of days. I'd enjoy being more involved but just don't have the time. Sad
  • I lurk and I had a vanishing twin at 11 weeks.
    Hilary
    imageimage
    imageimage
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • newer, but becoming a regular poster pregnant with twins.  :)
  • SS......I sometimes post, I'm pregnant with twins! :)  I was getting addicted to this board, multiples, cloth diapering and April 2011.  I was going back and forth from FB to thebump and spending WAY too much time.  This is my first time on in about a week now!  Trying to handle my addiction! LOL
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I don't post a whole lot.  I have an older son and fraternal twin boys.
  • Special snowflake. I'm a lurker 99.99% of the time.

I don't have multiples but I've been babysitting my (18mo) triplet nephews 9a-9p every Monday for over a year and you guys are an excellent source of info on keeping up with them... and for not feeling like a total failure when the inevitable happens and they all get upset or someone gets away from me- I've never been a mom so tackling three as my intro to childcare has been an adventure! I try to post only when it's relevant to my experience as a close family member/regular caregiver but NOT MoM.

We've also got IVF in our future and are obviously hyper aware of the possibility of multiples since I spend so much time with the boys.

Friends for 15 years. Married 8. TTC since January 2009
    2010 Diagnosis: Anovulation and Severe MFI
    2011 Treatment:
    IVF w/ICSI #1 Antagonist: 2 blasts - c/p - BFN 04.22
    FET #1: 1 blast/1 early blast - BFP 06.22 - m/c 06.30 @6w0d
    07-11 RPL: MTHFR C677T Heterozygous & Slightly elevated ACLA IgM
    FET #2: 1 morula - BFN: 9.02

January '12: IVF #2
    Started BCP and Metformin (New!) 12-14 for stimming in January

Dum spiro, spero.
    ?SAIF/PAIF/PgAL/PAL always welcome?
  • I voted "I sometimes post and don't have MULTIPLES"

I only lurk/post here because I was pregnant with twins but we lost our Baby B over a month ago. I was tempted to mark "do have multiples" though!

June Siggy: Fave pic of Aubrey and me :)

• Sometimes post & have multiples (Twin boys).
  • I'm a lurky-loo who is 8 1/2 weeks pregnant w/ twins :)
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"