1st Trimester

Is it normal not to have symptoms??

Hello, I'm six weeks pregnant with my 1st baby, and my first OBGYN appointment will be next oct 22nd... I'm having almost none of the symptoms everyone's talking about (just cramps or dizziness here and there nothing intense)... I'm always wondering what's going on!!

My Angel went back to the Arms of God at 8w2d on Oct. 23rd 2010... Got Positive PT on Oct 12 2012! Doing my Best to make it work this 2nd chance I was Given. Thx God!! BabyFetus Ticker
Gian Maria was born at 38 weeks on June 2nd,
Makes my dreams come true everyday!

Re: Is it normal not to have symptoms??

• The only symptom I had with my first preg was sore boobs. This time I have had nothing (so far). Some mild cramping and headaches once in a while, but that is it. Everyone is VERY different when it comes to being pregnant. Just keep your fingers crossed that they stay away ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • When I was pregnant with my first I had no symptoms at all, the only thing I did have was sore boobs and they did not last long.

This time I have had sore boobs, some mild cramping ( only when I do a lot of cleaning or lifting my son) and that is been it so far.

• Loading the player...
  • Symptoms didn't really hit in either of my pregnancies until 7-8 weeks. (sore boobs, nausea, acne breakouts) Give it time. In the meantime, you will feel like you are getting your period. (crampy, backache, headaches etc)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you for your replies! I'm feeling better now Big Smile

My Angel went back to the Arms of God at 8w2d on Oct. 23rd 2010... Got Positive PT on Oct 12 2012! Doing my Best to make it work this 2nd chance I was Given. Thx God!! BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm 10 weeks and still no major symptoms, Just dizziness if I get up too fast and I have the face of teenage fry-cook! I'm counting my blessings! I'm more afraid of throwing up than I am being a mom, which makes me happy that I :knocksonwood: haven't thrown up once!
  • Don't stress! :) I was the same way and I got nervous that something was wrong because I was barely having any symptoms besides being very tired. I just had my first OBGYN appt and everything is fine and the doctor said that I am just lucky :) So just consider yourself lucky but know that they could start showing up a week or two down the road like they have for me.
  • I'm six weeks pregnant as well and not having very many symptoms as well. I'm just enjoying it while it lasts lol

This is my 3 baby and I was so sick with the other 2 so since I'm not have any symptoms this time around, I'm counting my lucky stars Big Smile

• Thank you for  your words ladies...

Since I'm not having cravings it's easier for me to keep a healthy diet, that's a good benefit for sure

time is going so sloooow for me or am I anxious? Big Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"