Natural Birth

Yay, Contractions..

I am REALLY hoping this is it this time! I've been having contractions for about an hour now. Lasting for about a min, about 6-8 minutes apart.. I don't think if they were BH that they would still be going for this long, anyone else know?

Re: Yay, Contractions..

• Most likely not BH from the sounds of it and how far along you are.  The best way to tell is by taking a warm bath and relaxing and seeing if they peter out or not.  Best of luck either way!
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My MW always says in order to find out if they're BH or real contractions, do the opposite of what you were/are when they started. If you were laying down, get up and walk around a little and vise versa. If they space out then it's practice labor, if not then it's probably the real thing. Also taking a warm bath like pp suggested is a good idea.
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Loading the player...
  • Congratulations and have a great labor! 
  • I hope it's the real deal! Good luck and enjoy the experience!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"