Multiples

fetal movement...

I feel more movement on one side than the other... mostly in the same place..i do feel it on the other side but not nearly as much as i do in this one particular area.  Anyone have any comments...?  They are both head down right now so MAYBE their feet are in the same place???
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: fetal movement...

• I have noticed the exact same thing. However, I just had an U/S and they were both moving quite a bit. I figure that I can't tell which little foot belongs to which little babe!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am going through the same thing. Up until lately I've only been able to feel movement in the lower part of my belly
  • Loading the player...
  • My boys did that and come to find out Wyatt's placenta was anterior so I was not feeling him as much, I was just feeling Hunter for the first few weeks now I feel both of them ALL the time. Congrats it is such a GREAT feeling!!!!
  • At 18 weeks I was feeling no movement on the Baby B side.  U/s said everything was ok but now, B is all over the place and its Baby A that gives me pause.  Ive had to lay on one side to feel A and the other to feel B.  I love it though.
  • I freaked out quite a bit during my pregnancy because I often had a hard time feeling baby B.  They were both head down as well.  I discovered all 4 feet were there together in the same spot, so what I thought was baby A could have been baby B kicking me at times.  All my u/s showed B wiggling all over the place, so that reassured me, but it was still hard not to worry. 

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"