2nd Trimester
Options

Can u please tell if im just insane or not

I have no idea what is going on with my uterus right now. I have sharp pains in my back kind of like muscle twitches and i have had a few braxton hicks contractions in the last 30 mins.  I dont know whether i should call the dr or if this is normal since this is my first pregnancy. i tried drinking more water and laying down , sitting down the pain in back keeps  coming! I know im probably going to flamed for this but i just hate calling the dr.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can u please tell if im just insane or not

• Options
    Call the Dr. you'll feel better if you do. Any other symptoms?
    252855_10150214241312114_262494087113_7012916_3895481_n-2Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker Siggy check.
  • Options

Try taking a warm bath.  Then drink some water and lie down for a while.  If the pain is still there and it is getting worse, call your doc.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    If you are worried I'd prolly call the doc. They are there to help ya when in doubt.  Hope you start feeling better soon!

Come on Sticky baby!!
    EDD 6/30/2016
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

EDD: 2/26/11  BORN: 2/15/2011

EDD: 2/23/2014  M/C 6/18/2013
    EDD 6/25/2014  M/C 11/8/2013
    M/C 4/20/2014
    M/C 6/22/2014

Our Z
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Check out my Blog:
    http://gomommy-meandmyboys.blogspot.com/

• Options
    I called and he told me to drink water and take some tylenol and if it got worst to go to the ER. But he really thinks im just having cramps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    3 days ago I had the worst cramps in my lower back. I have had 2 other pregnancies both healthy boys and I know the cramping and Braxton Hicks and preterm labor pains but this would not let up I used a heating pad for a few mins at a time and later the next day I was better.  With my 2nd pregnancy I went to the ER probly once a week starting at 6 months cause light spotting and contractions which felt like cramps I was put on bedrest and another med to stop the contractions. My point is go if you want to and don't worry what the nurses or docs will say, this is your baby and body.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"