3rd Trimester

How soon did you know you were pregnant?

This isn't third trimester so much, but a diversion away from the waiting game ;) 

I am watching "I didn't know I was pregnant" and it made me curious... anyone else not know they were pregnant??? I was 10 weeks pregnant when I figured out that we were pregnant.  I actually thought that I had my period when it must have been implantation bleeding.  My husband laughed when I told him we should get a pregnancy test....

Re: How soon did you know you were pregnant?

• I knew the first day of my missed period...but we were trying so I was anxious to take a test
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I tested positive at 8dpo.  So - pretty much as "right away" as "right away" gets.
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Loading the player...
  • Considering the hell we went through for this child, I knew at 10dpo.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • 16 days after the implantation. 
    Gunnar is my IVF miracle...after 4 years of TTC...Two cycles of IVF...Our little dude blessed us with his birth...I thank God everyday for him. Lilypie First Birthday tickers PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • I work with a lady who didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered.  She told me about it the first day we met.  I still give her the side-eye.  She cannot be trusted.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• 10 dpo (1st time...just shy of 4 weeks)

12 dpo (2nd time....about 4 1/2 weeks) 

Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • DH and I had been TTC for a year and it wasn't happening so I gave up the thought but I KNEW something was off, something was different about my body when I must have been around 4 weeks. I didn't test until I was a week late though since I had been disappointed so many times before and didn't want to get my hopes up. I got the BFP at 6 weeks and 1 day.

I just had this very odd feeling in my entire body, some sort of weird "vibe" I guess. I hadn't had many symptoms either besides being tired, thirsty and frequent headaches which was all normal of me before pregnancy.

I guess I'm just in tune with my body. There's no way I could not know.

• I knew for sure 5 days after my missed period (on Valentine's day.) We had been trying for a while and were feeling discouraged. Every other month I tested with an early test, I made myself wait until I was actually late...
  • 5 or 6 weeks.  My cycles were all over the place from BF my daughter.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • I was 5wks when I POAS.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLolliLately:

I work with a lady who didn't know she was pregnant until she delivered.  She told me about it the first day we met.  I still give her the side-eye.  She cannot be trusted.

HA!  Too funny- at least it only took us 10 weeks, and not 40....

• 6 weeks...I was in denial. I still kinda think I am Embarrassed
  • I knew as soon as implantation occurred.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • I got my BFP at 11DPO, but had really vivid dreams about being KU for three nights before I tested.  I'm psychic like that.

• imagerobs867:
    I knew as soon as implantation occurred.

I am just joking.  However, there was a girl on the bump when I was pregnant with DD that swore she knew when the egg and sperm met.  She did not stick around long after that post.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • i tested on 17 dpo.  we were trying as well. so we knew very soon.
    TTC#1 BFP on 02/19/10 ~ Cycle #6 ~ 17DPO Photobucket Photobucket
  • I waited till I was close to missing my 2nd period.  I took a test and it said I was positive.  But then I bled that weekend so I thought it was a false positive.  So then I got super sick that following week and called my doctor to make an appointment and when I went in they did an ultrasound and sure enough I was pregnant!  8 weeks 2 days at that point.  First ultrasound pics were taken at that point!
  • Both times I knew because I couldn't finish a drink. The first time I tried to drink a glass of wine and got major heartburn; the second time I was at a baseball game and couldn't finish a beer.
  • 3 weeks. I just knew something was off. But I got a BFN so I was like, "Hmm, well I guess my period is just going to be really weird or something" 1 week later I tested again and got BFP, so 4 weeks for the test!

• My coworkers knew I was for a good week before I took a test. ?I was in denial- but in my defense, I hadn't missed my period yet. ?I finally took a test 2 days after I missed my period. ?So, I was 4w2d. ?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • i was 14 days late and decided I would take a test just in case.. yeah... most shocking day of my life! But i couldn't be happier :)
    Sometimes it's okay to follow. (Picture is a clicky)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I wish I'd found out later.  It would've been nice to just skip some of that 1st Tri anxiety.  I think the four weeks between my BFP and my first u/s were the longest of my life. 
  • imagespursgirl10:
    I waited till I was close to missing my 2nd period.  I took a test and it said I was positive.  But then I bled that weekend so I thought it was a false positive.  So then I got super sick that following week and called my doctor to make an appointment and when I went in they did an ultrasound and sure enough I was pregnant!  8 weeks 2 days at that point.  First ultrasound pics were taken at that point!

2 Weeks after impl. I started feeling nauseous and went out and got a billion different pg tests lol

• My husband and I were trying, but I didn't test until my period was almost a week late.  I really didn't think it was going to happen that month, and with the symtoms I was having I was convinced my period was right aroung the corner.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers VOTE on my Name List
  • I was 8 weeks, I didnt realized I missed my period in March so when I didnt get it in April I took a test. So went to Doctors told him I wasnt exactly sure of missed period sent me for a sonogram following week and found out I was 9 weeks with SUPRISE TWINS!!!

• 10dpo, but I was on clomid and being monitored, so that's why. I doubted it for awhile, I didn't have any early symptoms, so I thought the BFP was a mistake Lol.
  • A few days after I missed my period. I would've tested sooner, but we were in Europe, so I waited until we got back. I was about 14dpo.
  • We weren't trying but I always kept tests around as I was not on BC. I decided to take one the day I was "supposed to" get my period (which was very irregular) since I was planning to drink that night and *just* wanted to be sure... And we became SURE that I was KU!
    Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • My FI called me at work and said "I just got sick.  You're pregnant.  Take a test."  No joke... every time I've been PG (we've had 2 losses prior), he's gotten sick and takes most of the M/S from the 1st tri.  He doesn't get nauseous or throw up other wise, poor guy.  Turns out he was right again. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Found out about when I was 6 weeks. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • 3w4d.
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

• I was 9DPO, so like 3w2d. It's certainly made for a long wait!
    imageimage
  • I tested the day before AF was due...I had totally blanked on my period coming up and my DH reminded me I could test.
  • 13 days after my embryo transfer.   i tested at home, and then went in for blood work.
  • With DD, I think I knew a week and a half after conception because all of a sudden my bra was super tight. With DS, as soon as my period was a couple hours late (I'm NEVER late), I had a feeling. I had all the symptoms of my period that I usually get, but my period never showed up. I got a BFP that night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • About 3 weeks. My period is never late either, and I had a sneaking suspicion, given the timing of 'things.' I think b/c some of the signs like a little cramping and breast tenderness were going on, I kept thinking it had to be AF showing up. I was in denial for about a solid week before I finally POAS and got the BFP.

*edited b/c I've forgotten my pregnancy math...5 wks since LMP = 3 wks pg*

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• 11 DPO if I remember correctly. If was a few days before missed AF.
  • 9dpo. My husband didn't believe because it was a very faint line :) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"