3rd Trimester

What food do you love but are embarrassed to admit you eat

Nachos

Gas Station Nachos.  Enough Said!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker

Re: What food do you love but are embarrassed to admit you eat

• LMAO!!!!!!

I love you friend!

I honestly have only gotten them once! and you know that fiasco.

Honestly football stadium nachos are way better! I'm going to get some tonight, if my husband pulls his head out of his azz and apologizes and I deicde to go. I might stay home and then maybe I'll run to the corner store! hahaha

I love those airhead candys that junior high kids eat. I dont know why...they are just yummy to me!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • A plain bagel with melted cheddar cheese on it.

And beef jerkey!

• Loading the player...
  • Anything straight out of the fridge, can, or from the gas station. haha
  • I love EVERYTHING bad for you.

Doughnuts/Cake/Cookies/frosting.  Yep I've actually jsut made frosting becauseI craved it (not even while pregnant)

Fake cheese for nachos and pretzels.

Chili Cheese dogs

Mcdonalds cheeseburgers

Kraft mac and cheese- eat this weekly.

GREAT- now I want frosting.  Dang it.

• Cheeseburgers from AM/PM with lots of jalapenos and ketchup. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • A Fried Spam sandwich on whole wheat bread. YUM! Nothing better!
  • Andy Capp's hot fries!!!!! And salt and vinegar chips- though that one's not embarrassing. Other than I'll eat a whole bag at once. Damn GD!!! I can't eat anything bad now!!!! Wah!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imagemsuk2girl:

Mcdonalds cheeseburgers

Mmmm, McDonalds double cheeseburgers are my fave.. 

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • taco bell, atleast 2xs a week. and its always the same thing, 2 chalupas, a mexi melt and pintos and cheese. haha. just call me Fatty McButter Pants
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • 1. Fried Bologna sandwich with mustard and pickles. 

2. Nacho Cheese sause from Arby's  

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • i like most crap food- and i am very willing to admit it!
  • Those massive prepackaged cheese balls. I used to only eat them if DH was out of town until I forgot to get rid of the evidence and turns out he likes them too. 
  • Pickles dipped in ranch and grilled cheese sandwiches with spaghetti sauce.
  • imaget.bird:
    i like most crap food- and i am very willing to admit it!

This . They make these amazing Pumpkin Delights snack cakes only during the fall.  I eat them and it's bad!

• I am embarassed to admit that I just scarfed down a tuna sub, bag of chips and a 3 pack of those really crunchy yummy sub shop cookies. I'm not even full- haha. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • imageMrs.Johns:
    I am embarassed to admit that I just scarfed down a tuna sub, bag of chips and a 3 pack of those really crunchy yummy sub shop cookies. I'm not even full- haha. :)
    '

Sounds pretty yummy to me. No judging here .  

• I am a trained chef and always feel like I should only eat fancy, snooty foods.

But..I love bologna and American cheese on white bread...and tuna casserole. 

• I also like allll kinds of bad for you food (case in point - just ate 3 pieces of pizza and will probably get more, despite horrible heartburn).

And I LOVE me some Taco Bell!

• imagehermione76:

imaget.bird:

This . They make these amazing Pumpkin Delights snack cakes only during the fall.  I eat them and it's bad!

indeed. Little Debbie is a freaking genius.

• imaget.bird:
    imagehermione76:

imaget.bird:

indeed. Little Debbie is a freaking genius.

I would have to agree.  

• Those frozen pizzas (Totino's?) you can get at the grocery store for a dollar apiece.

I have an embarrassing alcohol one, too:  I love (i.e., loved pre-pregnancy) to drink a Brass Monkey.  (That's where you take a 40, drink it down to the top of the label, and fill it back up with orange juice.)  Delicious!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovingBaz:

I am a trained chef and always feel like I should only eat fancy, snooty foods.

But..I love bologna and American cheese on white bread...and tuna casserole. 

ditto... I've resorted to calling Hot Pockets "Hot Pock-ays" like it has a French accent... it makes me feel a little better. lol. lame, I know.

anyway, that said... I like Hot Pockets and nacho cheese sauce. not together... though I admit I haven't tried them together.

• imagePaisley4140:

Those frozen pizzas (Totino's?) you can get at the grocery store for a dollar apiece.

Oh how did I forget about those gems. DH teases me about buying them all the time.  

• Considering I just had a bacon cheeseburger, fries - from Wendys - and then a big HUGE chocolate cookie from our cafe at work I would say stuff like that. BUT I lost a pound at my appt this morning, so I felt the need to splurge. :) But serisouly, any and all junk food I want. All the time.
  • I'm not exactly embarrassed to admit it, but I love tater tots. I also really love brussel sprouts. More people understand the tater tots; I get mocked for the brussel sprouts.
  • imageTamzin418:
    I'm not exactly embarrassed to admit it, but I love tater tots. I also really love brussel sprouts. More people understand the tater tots; I get mocked for the brussel sprouts.

Your Tater tots make me think of what I like to call school chicken nuggets. I love them with all my heart. lol 

• Those little Bagel Bites pizzas.  They are so delicious!
  • Once a month I drag my very pregnant ass to the local sushi joint and order two cooked rolls and one raw spicy tuna roll. Doctor approved. You should see the looks I get from the other patrons, it's like I just lit a cigarette. But the OB is okay with it, as long as I'm not scarfing other fish and the place is safe (which it is)
  • If the only food left on the planet was pizza, I would be perfectly fine. I especially love the cheap Totino's party pizzas with Canadian Bacon... Mmm...

I also love taking plain kettle chips, covering them in hot sauce and then sprinkling (pasteurized, of course) bleu cheese on top. OMG, delicious.   

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker 

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Chili-velveeta dip.  So delicious!
  • Sour Patch Kids, Nerds, Sprees, Sweettarts, Sour Punch Straws.  Love my tart and sour candies. 
    Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • Sprinkled donuts.  I feel like a kid, but I lurve them.

• beef jerky.

SO good.

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Liver & chicken gizzards.

For this child I prayed, and the LORD has given me my petition which I asked of him.
    1 Samuel 1:27
    DX PCOS
    Success with #1 after Femara + Trigger + IUI Pregnancy Ticker
  • imagerobs867:

Nachos

Gas Station Nachos.  Enough Said!!!!!

It is sad but that is mine as well.

• Ramon Noodle soup. I eat them 2 at a time
  • I'm completely guilty of eating raw Turnips like potatoe chips. They are soooo delicious. I hate to cook them because they seem to loose flavor. This was before I was pregnant...and currently..and very positive after.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"