Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Embarrassed!! First post m/c AF

My first post m/c AF started yesterday, ~4 weeks after m/c, 1 week after my HCG went to 0.  I've heard it can be heavier than normal but didn't expect this.  At work, I bleed through in less than an hour after changing and had to leave work in a hurry.  I don't think anyone noticed but I'm so embarrassed. 

Lesson Learned: Should have stocked up on extra super tampons instead of my regulars and changing more frequently. 

Re: Embarrassed!! First post m/c AF

• Oh man. That certainly is awful. Sorry that happened. 

Don't be too embarrassed though; I'm sure you are not the first person where you work to have that happen to! 

Married 7/19/09
    MC 9/8/10
    Baby Boy Born 7/31/11
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • yeah, I was not prepared for it either. I leaked out of pads so much faster than I was used to. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I had a similar experience...AF came yesterday morning, so I stocked up on supplies and headed to work.  During the day, I "forgot" I had it b/c I have not had it so long and almost had a big mess on my hands. Good times!

• I was in a similar situation as you when my first AF finally came too! Hang in there - a couple heavy days and it'll get better!
    TTC Since 2/09... BFP 12/26/09 - Missed miscarriage (6 weeks), D&C 1/28/10, BFP 4/23/10 - Miscarriage (18 wks 4 days) due to Turner's Syndrome, Delivered Lyla Ann on 7/29/10, BFP 12/10/10 - Natural miscarriage (5 weeks 6 days) 12/23/10, BFP 2/2/11 - EDD: 10/15/11 - Stick baby stick!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"