May 2011 Moms

Anyone else blessed with no M/S?

I have still not had any m/s, besides a few bits of nausea.. nothing serious at all. Anyone else??? My doctor says to not be worried about it, just wondering if any of you feel great too!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Anyone else blessed with no M/S?

• I felt pretty good until around 7-8 weeks.  Then I started feeling queasy and tired a lot more.  It's still what I would call very mild morning sickness though.  No vomiting or serious nausea and as long as I make sure to eat regularly, it is pretty tolerable.

I've been spending a lot of time sitting on my couch. :) 

Big sister {September 2008} Sweet boy {April 2011} Fuzzy Bundle {ETA July 2014}

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Me, so far. I feel pretty normal overall (except for the bewbies).

DS 6.12.11

Hypermenorrhea, Anovulatory & Hypothyroid

TTC#2

My Lack of Ovulation Chart
  • Loading the player...
  • Well, I wouldn't say I feel great...but I haven't actually gotten sick.  I have felt nauseous and like I have an upset stomach off and on most days.  And have been VERY tired.  But that's about it so far.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Same here, but I'm not holding my breath just yet. Based on my LMP I should be 7 weeks tomorrow, but I know I'm not really that far along (more like 6w?D) so I know I still have plenty of time for it to sneak up on me.
  • None this time, none last time. 

A bit of nausea if I am hungry but that is about it. SO tired though!  

• None here. I get crazy nauseous if I don't eat every 2-3 hours, though.
  • imageJesOct09:
    Well, I wouldn't say I feel great...but I haven't actually gotten sick.  I have felt nauseous and like I have an upset stomach off and on most days.  And have been VERY tired.  But that's about it so far.

this exactly.

I am convinced that coffee is God's gift to mothers.

BabyFruit Ticker       
    **  DD-5.30.11 ** DS-1.15.13 ** #3 EDD - 9.4.14 ** 

• I've only thrown up twice. My nausea started close to 6 weeks. I would say last week was the worst. It's really gotten better though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • no m/s but horrible sciatic nerve pain.  I had it with DS from weeks 9-34.  With this one it started at week 6.  The u/s tech said my uterus is tilted and folded so it started out pressing on my sciatic.  Hurts to lay flat and sit certain ways...also hurts to walk a bit.
  • imagegold*dust*woman:
    None here. I get crazy nauseous if I don't eat every 2-3 hours, though.
    me too...actually my nausea isn't true nausea it's just a disgusting empty stomach-about to pass out feeling.
  • No M/S! Yay!

• me neither, but i do et alot of carbs very often for example:

i woke at 5:30 am its now 9:50 ... so in a little over 4 hours ive had

a cup of grapes, 100 calories lemon cupcakes, smuckers uncrustable(pbj san)

which is like 450 calories..... and i could eat again......

seems like alot of us are in the same boat which makes me feel alot better, i think i was starting to have "survivors guilt" hearing about everyone throwing up and losing weight. i got jelous about th weight loss.

DS  Desmond Alexander 6.9.11

DD  Vivienne Elena   12.16.13

? EDD 3/29/2018

• I'm happy to read this post b/c I'm getting really paranoid.  I've had episodes of nausea but never enough to throw up.  For the last few days...nothing.  I'm actually feeling a bit worried because some of my other symptoms (sore boobs, etc) seem to have improved as well. 
    imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker
  • occasional queasiness, usually helped by vernors and toast.  I keep sour candy or gobstoppers with me on the go- not sure why that helps!!!  Haven't actually gotten sick though :)
  • I don't have any yet.  I asked my mom if she ever had m/s with me or my brother and she said she didn't have anything -- she actually said that she was blissfully happy and felt great throughout both pregnancies, mentioning that "it must have been all the hormones or something". 
  • I'm at 9.5 weeks and I still haven't had much. I almost got sick this morning for the first time, but I also took my vitamins on an empty stomach which probably wasn't the best plan.

A few food aversions, here and there.

Really, I still feel pretty good.

• With my first two pregnancies I had ms all day everyday for the first trimester. This time I actually feel pretty good but I keep waiting for it to come. I'm eight weeks right now, last week was probably my worst but I was only sick a few days that week. I do feel really nauseous if I don't eat every few hours though. Lifesavers seem to help me feel better too. 
  • No m/s for me either.  Just crashing really early at 8:30-9:00pm.  I think it might be from cutting out coffee though... not sure.
  • No m/s for me but it actually scares me. I had m/s with my son but I lost all symptoms with my 2nd pregnancy that ended in miscarriage. I know every pregnancy is different but I am still freaked out.
    Pregnancy Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I feel pretty darn good too, and I'm thankful for it. My mom had no memorable morning sickness - I hope all my pregnancies go like hers! 

I just get a little nausea between maybe 10am and lunchtime. Eating helps, but lunchtime is difficult because everything is unappetizing. Breakfast and dinner, no problem - I happily snarf down all my usual favorite foods. Lunchtime has become a creative exercise where I just have to look through the fridge and give each food item careful consideration as to whether I think it'll be enjoyable or make me gag. :) 

• I have also had no m/s or any nausea so far.  ::knocks on wood::
  • 10 weeks tomorrow and not once.

I get some acid reflux/ heartburn every once in a while but other then that nothing.  Sometimes it freaks me out to be honest that everything is so normal.

• The same thing happened to me! I was feeling extremely nauseous for several days in a row...then all of a sudden, it stopped. As long as I eat often (every couple of hours) I don't notice much problem. I was extremely nervous for my u/s on Monday since I was feeling so much better, but all was well!!
  • After seeing all of the other boards talking about how horrible their m/s was I was getting kind of worried!  I feel way worse on an empty stomach, or if I haven't had any water in a while, and it's like clockwork every 3 hours.  I have to eat something.  So far my cravings have been for fruit so I guess I'm lucky.  Of couse, I'm only in my 7th week, so maybe I'm only lucky so far. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"