Babies: 0 - 3 Months

When does wanting #2 go away?

I keep on thinking it's my hormones. Everyday I keep on wanting to be pg again, with #2. We really couldn't do it right now money wise but if dd was out of diapers and formula we'd be all for #2. Does this feeling every go away?

Re: When does wanting #2 go away?

• I'm pretty ready to try again, but know that it's best for us financially and for my health to wait until DS is a year.  It doesn't keep me from thinking about it though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I want another eventually, but I can't say I've had any desire to have #2 right away.  You are braver than I.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I was wanting #2 while we were still in the hospital. Here at 3.5 months, it's still there, nagging me and taunting me everyday.?
  • I've wanted number 2 since Seth was born as well, and I still feel that way :)  I'm EBFing so it's unlikely I'll be able to get pregnant before Seth's first birthday, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed!  We want a big family (6-7 kids) and want them close together.
  • I don't know when it does, but you're not alone.  DH has been pushing for #2 and now that I've come around to it, I'm really excited for another one.  We're going to wait until DS is at least 6 months to start trying though.  I want to make sure it's more than just my hormones talking :-)
  • i so envy you all. dd is 7 wks and i know i want another child. dh doesnt want another at all. he wants to stop w her. i dunno what to do or where to put my feelings :(
  • I think about it every single day!  I'm bfing and on the mini pill because we don't plan on TTC until next May or June.  But I would just love a little surprise!
    imageLilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Not until you have him/her :)
  • I have not had this feeling yet. I'm too tired.
  • Yep, it goes away when you have #2
    image DD and I. DD: 6/22/2008. DS: 6/22/2013
  • i'll let you know when my urges go away...good to know I'm not alone in this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"