3rd Trimester
Options

Help Ladies

I woke up and am experincing sharp abdomina pains in my upper abdomen that won't go away. I got out of bed and walked around and they are still there. I never had this with DD-is this real labor or what? I have no menstruak cramping or anything with it which is what I had with DD # 1. Thought someone might be able to help me,

Re: Help Ladies

• Options

Hmmm...  Are they timeable/coming in waves?  Any other signs of labor?  That doesn't sound like contrax to me but maybe try the old "lots of water, lay on your side" trick and see if they get better.

Either way, I'd probably call your doc if they haven't gone away in an hour or so. 

• Options
    imageluckyfrgg:

Hmmm...  Are they timeable/coming in waves?  Any other signs of labor?  That doesn't sound like contrax to me but maybe try the old "lots of water, lay on your side" trick and see if they get better.

Either way, I'd probably call your doc if they haven't gone away in an hour or so. 

I agree with this.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Could also be gas.
  • Options

imageBoobgenie82:
    Could also be gas.

Yeah, I was gonna say this. I've had pains that I swore were labor, that ended in a rather large case of this. I hope this isn't TMI, but it seriously helps. I just kinda gave a strong "push" and it went away.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"