Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

PIP your kiddo with/in/on their toddler car!

I've noticed a few in siggys.

Re: PIP your kiddo with/in/on their toddler car!

• Boo! Can't do it from the iPad. Stupid. But at least I finally figured out how to post from here! ETA: but if you look closely, you can see it next to the house. You know, parked in his driveway. LOL
  • My child is deprived and only has this kind of car. This pic is from June.

J - 9/6/09 L and A - 1/17/12
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatiekate1974:
    Boo! Can't do it from the iPad. Stupid. But at least I finally figured out how to post from here!

Please share how with me!! I can't figure out how to get a keyboard to come up on my iTouch or iPad.

• Katiekate your toddler car pic is the best - I love a cute used car salesman.
    Camryn Grace ~ July 6th, 2009 ~ 7lbs 9oz, 20.5" Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    Brayden Richard Drew ~ December 20, 2010~7lbs 9oz, 20" Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagelwrigley2000:

imagekatiekate1974:
    Boo! Can't do it from the iPad. Stupid. But at least I finally figured out how to post from here!

Please share how with me!! I can't figure out how to get a keyboard to come up on my iTouch or iPad.

Turn off Java in your Internet options. It's in settings.
  • She climbed on it all by herself!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Making lefse at the cabin **Scott 6/8/96** **Avery 7/24/08** **Brendan 7/15/10**
  • imagekit443:
    Katiekate your toddler car pic is the best - I love a cute used car salesman.
    LOL how pissed is he? Haha I think he gets it from his dad. Yeah, that's it....his dad....
  • imagemrsrose16:

She climbed on it all by herself!

BEST EVER!

• in siggy, when he got it for his birthday!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagekit443:
    imagemrsrose16:

She climbed on it all by herself!

BEST EVER!

Bhahaha! She is going to give you a run for your money!
  • imagekatiekate1974:
    imagelwrigley2000:

imagekatiekate1974:

sweet! Thx!
  • This is when Tillie first got her car in June. I can't believe how different she looks already!

imageimage
    Matilda 6/19/09
    Graham 10/25/13
  • imagelwrigley2000:
    imagekatiekate1974:
    imagelwrigley2000:

imagekatiekate1974:

sweet! Thx!
    Awesome! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"