3rd Trimester

Win an aden + anais® gift set!

Hi Bumpies,

Enter to win this cool aden + anais? gift set by telling us: what will your baby's style be?  (casual or preppy, girly girl or sports guy, etc?)

image  image

For more on aden + anais? visit www.adenandanais.com

TWO winners will receive (worth almost $300 each!):

Jungle Jam Swaddle (4 pack)
Mod About Baby - Frog Cozy Swaddle (single)
Mod About Baby - Fish Sleeping Bag
Jungle Jam - Giraffe Cozy Sleeping Bag (single)
Water Baby Hooded Towel & Washcloth
Splish Splash Washcloths (3 pack)
Alpha Bit Burpy Bib (2 pack)
YaYa - Green Stars Issie (2 pack)
Jungle Jam - Monkey Dream Blanket
Swaddle love book

Official rules here. Sweeps ends 10/10.

ETA:  Congratulations michelfrog and NY-allie!!

Re: Win an aden + anais® gift set!

• I definitely want this!

Betsy's style is traditional/girly--lots of smocking and monograms. 

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Nice!

Liam's style is a classy/casual. Sports jacket, jeans, button down, no tie kind of guy. Wink

• Awesome!

Nathan's style will be very laid back and casual. But being from the south, (where college football is a religion), he will have to have a little "sporty" thrown in as well Big Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Deegan's style will be rockabilly/punk.  Lots of black, skulls, flames, hot rods, cuffed jeans, faux-mohawk, etc.
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Baby style will be hand me downs!
  • Oh My what an awesome giveaway! :)

Luke's style will be preppy with an edge.  I am loving picking out outfits that his daddy would wear. I am not a fan of anything baby boyish or too cutesy. :)

My favorite outfit for him so far that we have, is 3-6 months. Jeans, a onesie with appliqued camera on the front, and a black fleece jacket, much like a northface, and just like his dad's. :)

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I want Ethan to have a classic style. Nothing over the top or overly adult. I suppose preppy would be the best way to describe it. Classy and not overdone.

• LIttle Miss Ariana's style will be girly chic. Lots of bows, headbands, baby legs, rufflebutts... you get the idea Wink
  • Ava Lynn will have a classic girly girl style with lots of pink and purple (at least that's what we've bought so far) but I have a feeling it will end up being casual when it's all said and done :)
  • Annabelle will be very girly, but in a laid back way.  Lots of pink and frills, but all comfy.
    BFP 11/29 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Arden's style is girly girl mix and match - cute onesies with matching socks and leggings for comfort and functionality!
  • Definitely casual, but sometimes preppy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Our little man is definitely a country boy!  Trucks, tractors, dirt, and all that good stuff.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Addie's style is very girly, lots of pink, lace, and ruffles.
  • Simon's style is pretty casual and I imagine the next baby will be as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My baby's style will be casual and kid-friendly. For me, it's all about how clothes feel on my body. I think that's why my toddler has always loved his A&A swaddlers--they are soft and not too warm!
    Drew Isaiah: hypertension, induction, labor, emergency c/s. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Owen Anders: labor (natural onset), failed VBAC, emergency c/s. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Alexandra's style will be cutesy and girly while she's still itty bitty but I get a distinct edgy independent vibe from her. She loves to sit looking out at the world and she already displays a staggering self confidence! It's kind of cool.

Mommy's say on her fashion will not last for long, LOL so it is anyone's guess!

Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My LO's style is casual, fun, and girly! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • My little Joseph's style is classic, but casual. I want him to look put together and be able to swoon the ladies right from the cradle ;)
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I would love to win this!  My baby's style will be casual and laid-back - nothing too frilly or complicated.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Evelyn's style will be very preppy- lots of Ralph Lauren- monograms, horizontal stripes, bright colors, and polos!
  • I think she'll be girly girl if she sticks with what I've done so far.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Lorelei's style will be girly with dresses with leggings and matching headbands with bows or hats.  Also, she will wear smocks with pants and matching shoes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lorelei Lizabeth 8-5-10
  • Benjamin's style is "contemporary eclectic"...he likes a little of everything.
  • Emerson and Landry-ruffle pants, pinafores, dresses w/ leggings and uggs for the winter

Hudson-jeans, button downs-gap casual.  No frills for the little man.

• Zaras style is California Casual for sure! 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Definitely a girly girl!! 
  • DD is girly chic, and this next one if a boy will be sporty prep.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Elle's style is girly. :)

• We're aiming for the preppy/ sporty  kind of like Christian Ronaldo or some other attractive soccer player :)

• My guys style is causal/sporty.  Though I have a hard time finding boy clothes that don't have some sort of sport or animal on them!
    photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • Oh, I ADORE Aden & Anais stuff! It's so soft & has cool patterns.

My son is part hipster, part eco-friendly kid. :)

• Christian's style is comfy preppy. 

His lovey is an A&A dream blanket!!  ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What a great idea!  Our babies are not here yet.  But if we are having girls then our style with be very girly with lots of pink, purple, and cute headbands.  If its a boy then I anticipate preppy style with khakis and polos. 

Our twins are our first so we are very excited about getting to be new parents.  My sister is our gestational surrogate since I am a breast cancer survivor and could not carry our babies myself.  No matter their sex, our babies will definitely have a unique and well thought out style. 

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My baby is casual.  Not sure yet if this is a girly girl or sports guy, but my babies like animals.
    imageDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers imageimageimage
  • My baby's style will be comfortable and modern.  I really love Aden and Anais, and all of this is perfect with my style!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFetus Ticker
  • We love Aden and Anais!

My daughter's style is laid back and casual, but girly at the same time.  Lots of jeans and onesies but some sweaters and skirts to.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"