3rd Trimester

tired of people asking questions ??

I've come to the conclusion that pregnant women are neither hormonal, nor emotionally sensitive like every one likes to say.

If any non-pregnant person had to deal with the incessant amount of ridiculous (and overly personal) questions we are asked on a daily basis, they would lose their minds long before we do!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: tired of people asking questions ??

• Well said.  Sometimes you get tired of answering the same questions over and over and over.
    imageimageimage
  • I agree!! I'm a tech at an eye dr's office and see about 20-40 patients A DAY... I seriously can't take it!!! Drove me nuts last time too... even "when are you due" every time drives me bonkers after awhile!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I completely agree!!  I was just saying yesterday, as I was being questioned by everyone around me (I was first at a 1st birthday party and then at a friend's baby shower) that I cannot wait to give birth...not only to meet my LO, but also to stop having to answer all of the questions!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • I get really tired of answering, "How do you feel?" 10 times a day. All I can say now is "pregnant." I mean, I'm 36w, I'm having twins, I'm huge, my feet are swollen... Peachy keen, thanks!! :D
  • imagehayatiggs:
    I get really tired of answering, "How do you feel?" 10 times a day. All I can say now is "pregnant." I mean, I'm 36w, I'm having twins, I'm huge, my feet are swollen... Peachy keen, thanks!! :D

Can I steal this??

• imageglu10free:

imagehayatiggs:
    I get really tired of answering, "How do you feel?" 10 times a day. All I can say now is "pregnant." I mean, I'm 36w, I'm having twins, I'm huge, my feet are swollen... Peachy keen, thanks!! :D

Can I steal this??

Haha, yes! That just seems the best way of describing it :)

• imagehayatiggs:
    imageglu10free:

imagehayatiggs:

Can I steal this??

Haha, yes! That just seems the best way of describing it :)

I like it!! TY!!

• i HATE when people ask you when you are due, you tell them, and then they tell you to hold off for a few days so he can be born on their birthday.

you're a stranger, why the hell would i want my babies birthday to be on yours on purpose?

maybe thats just me. i dont get it.

image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Ha ha! It really is.  Lately I've just stuck to saying "Huge."  Most people just laugh, but it's true!  I didn't even consider until last night that sitting in a booth at a restaurant may not work anymore...man that was uncomfortable! There was maybe 1/4 inch between my belly and the table.  I had to keep my hand between the two as a cushion.

Good luck to all!  :) 

• imageKafries:

Ha ha! It really is.  Lately I've just stuck to saying "Huge."  Most people just laugh, but it's true!  I didn't even consider until last night that sitting in a booth at a restaurant may not work anymore...man that was uncomfortable! There was maybe 1/4 inch between my belly and the table.  I had to keep my hand between the two as a cushion.

Good luck to all!  :) 

At 32 weeks a hostess asked me if I could fit in the booth after my parents requested it.  Go jump off a cliff teeny bopper. 

• I want a shirt that says:

1. Almost there!

2. Yes, we're excited!

3. It's a girl.

4. No, I won't tell you the name.

• imageKafries:

At 32 weeks a hostess asked me if I could fit in the booth after my parents requested it.  Go jump off a cliff teeny bopper. 

Last night my DH and I went on a little date night to the movies, as were were trying to get to our seats we had to walk past two women and politely asked for them to give us some room to pass by, then as I walk past them the one woman points to me and says to her friend "oh yea she needs the extra room"

DH gave her a dirty look for me Angry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"