Trying to Get Pregnant

I'm dumb because....

I took a pregnancy test today.  Yeah bad idea.....lecture away but I know I shouldn't have.  I'll try next weekend with more realistic hope for a BFP!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: I'm dumb because....

• eh...at least you got it out of your system. I hope it was an internet cheapie though! lol Good luck! Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Round 1, C 18 months =) Round 2! TTC #2, Cycle 1 image Oversharer extraordinaire:Blog
  • Yeah.  I tested at 8DPO also.  And then again at 10DPO.  lol.  So I'm REALLY dumb.  DH has begged me to wait until my period is due at 18DPO to avoid unnecessary disappointment again. 

Like a PP said, at least you got it out of your system!  But I totally understand, it's just fun to pee on things. 

• Loading the player...
  • I cant say that I blame you when there are ladies on here getting a BFP at 8dpo.  GL next weekend.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I did the same thing..I'm 9DPO and kicking myself right now. It puts me in a bad mood for the day.

it's times like this that I head over to FF and start pulling up the charts of people who got - before the +'s

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I did one yesterday.  I'm so mad at myself but I tempted to take another one today, just in case.  I feel crazy!
  • Tsk tsk bad girl!  Don't be too hard on yourself, so many of have been there (myself included), hehe. I hope that you are able to wait until next weekend to test a again, good luck!
  • We all do it. I have taken 1 at 8DPO b/c I am crazy! I knew nothing would happen, but I did it anyways.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"