Babies: 6 - 9 Months

So what are ur LO going to be for Halloween?

I love hearing all the different costumes, my boys are going to be a dragon and a frog.

Re: So what are ur LO going to be for Halloween?

• My girls are going to be matching cupcake fairies.  DD1 was super excited that they had one small enough for her little sister so we went with it.  I'm sure next year when she's 7 it won't be cool to match her baby sister anymore Sad

• imagemadeleines_mommy:

My girls are going to be matching cupcake fairies.  DD1 was super excited that they had one small enough for her little sister so we went with it.  I'm sure next year when she's 7 it won't be cool to match her baby sister anymore Sad

My SD is 7 and she still thinks it's cool to match the baby, or should we say, for the baby to match her. She also likes it when all the girls have coordinating outfits. And of course, I'm kinda cheesy like that!

DD is going to be a pumpkin. SD & I are going to be witches.

• Loading the player...
  • DH is a massive Star Wars geek so, being the good wife that I am, I'm humoring him...DH is a Jedi, I'm Princess Leia and DS is going to be Yoda!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • I don't belong here, but he's going to be an elephant

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • She is going to be a pink crayon...

Her color is penelope pink :)

• imagemadeleines_mommy:

My girls are going to be matching cupcake fairies.  DD1 was super excited that they had one small enough for her little sister so we went with it.  I'm sure next year when she's 7 it won't be cool to match her baby sister anymore Sad

So cute. Are you making the costumes yourselves? 

• imagejessknell:
    DH is a massive Star Wars geek so, being the good wife that I am, I'm humoring him...DH is a Jedi, I'm Princess Leia and DS is going to be Yoda!

My DH is a massive Star Wars geek too (check out my bio to see his geek room)!  I was going to have DD be Leia but, decided to do something more traditional for her first Halloween.  She is going to be a black cat.

photo a42489fa-98a3-436b-b31b-266d7d204e5d_zpsde5f201a.jpg
    my read shelf:
    Molly's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • DD2 is going to be Piglet.

DD1 hasn't decided if she'll go out this year.  But if she does, she'll be in a masquerade  costume.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagembgreenwalt:

imagejessknell:
    DH is a massive Star Wars geek so, being the good wife that I am, I'm humoring him...DH is a Jedi, I'm Princess Leia and DS is going to be Yoda!

My DH is a massive Star Wars geek too (check out my bio to see his geek room)!  I was going to have DD be Leia but, decided to do something more traditional for her first Halloween.  She is going to be a black cat.

Holy Cow!!! My DH would totally shat himself if I showed him your DH's Star Wars room!!!!  He'd be oh so very jealous-I'm not going to show him because that'll just make him want to buy more crap! LOL

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • E is going to be a cow.  DH & I will be farmers.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • dd is a flower:

(not her, pic from website)

imageimage

and the pups will be bees to match :)

• A family of sharks
    MY BLOG image Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • DS1 picked out a ninja costume.  DS2 is going to be Mike the Tiger (LSU's mascot). We got him a tiger costume and an LSU jersey. So excited!

Yeah, my boys are definitely not coordinating! Stick out tongue

• Liam is a skunk, Eleanor is a fairy and Lola is a ladybug. We are decorating the stroller like a forest. :D

[color=#FF0000]Mom to 5 girls 23,22,18,9,7 and one sweet Wonderboy almost 4[/color]
    The Chaos of Six!
  • DD is going to be a strawberry. My favourite part is the green and white tights :)
  • LO is going to be a Spider! I will post a picture of him in it tomorrow. =D 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Bean's going to be a kitty!  He loves our kitties so much, and squealed in the store when we saw the costume, so, kitty it is.  It was a girl costume, but I butched it up.

We're getting pictures done in 8 hours!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"