1st Trimester

You'd think this is highschool

Why is it that women on the 3rd tri board treat first tri's like freshmen and act like they're seniors?  Honestly... we're all relatively the same age and some of us are on our 2nd and 3rd child... do they honestly thing that because we are in the beginning of pregnancy we become immature idiots? 

I'm up for a little drama here too but come on! Confused

OYE!

Re: You'd think this is highschool

• I agree with you. I really don't know how they even though that would be funny. Seriously? And yes, its totally high school on her some days.
  • I said it in my last post, but I'll say it again. This board is the same thing over and over. "OMG I have diarrhea, is this normal?" or "I just ate deli meat, did I kill my baby?" It's just getting old, and 3rd Tri is trying to lighten things up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • It's very immature.
  • I don't mind a little board wars once in a while but ffs at least make it funny and not offensive and pathetic. 
  • I couldn't have said it better myself.

I understood it (a bit) when I was in 1st Tri the first time, but that was because we had a bunch of people who would run to 2nd and 3rd Tri to ask stupid questions that 1st Tri was perfectly capable of answering (i.e. "OMG, I just had the tiniest bit of spotting!  Please tell me it's going to be ok!!!!)

*Not knocking anyone who is spotting, it's a perfectly acceptable question on 1st Tri, but not 3rd Tri.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Really Amber?  Joking about abortion is an attempt to "lighten things up"? 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • imagekrislee17:
    Really Amber?  Joking about abortion is an attempt to "lighten things up"? 

yes, this!

• imageAmber68W:
    I said it in my last post, but I'll say it again. This board is the same thing over and over. "OMG I have diarrhea, is this normal?" or "I just ate deli meat, did I kill my baby?" It's just getting old, and 3rd Tri is trying to lighten things up.

You didn't read the post.

MUD is one thing.  This was over the top disgusting.

• I missed all of this, thankfully. As a part of 3T, I can't believe what happened did. Fun and games is fun and games, but what was said is just beyond me and there are no words. It's disgusting!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I agree!!!

This is my first pregnancy, so there are a lot of things I am learning. But I am learning those from books, online, etc. Not asking "Is this only happening to me?"

I hate those posts!

BabyFruit Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • imageAmber68W:
    I said it in my last post, but I'll say it again. This board is the same thing over and over. "OMG I have diarrhea, is this normal?" or "I just ate deli meat, did I kill my baby?" It's just getting old, and 3rd Tri is trying to lighten things up.
    Asking about eating a fingernail full of feta is funny. Asking about selectively aborting a fetus is messed up. I can't believe you thought that was funny. What is wrong with you?
  • What the heck did I miss? 
  • imageAmber68W:

Why can't you just ignore the posts if you are so bothered by them.  Get over yourself.

I actually haven't seen too many posts about deli meat or caffeine.

• It's just always been that way. Silly? Sure. Going to change anytime soon? Probably not.

I guess the best thing is to remember this moment when we are in Third, and try not to behave the same way.

• imageAmber68W:

Seriously??  This is my 2nd pregnancy so I'll admit, yes it gets a little tiring hearing the same sh!t posted over and over again.  I even got tired of it during my1st pregnancy.  However, I also realize that for a lot of woman this is their 1st pregnancy and they don't know what is normal or not so there looking for some answers. It's called compassion and understanding.  You should try it sometime.

And if you think an abortion joke is good way to "lighten things up" than you're an even bigger moron than I thought.  Grow up.

imageimageimageimage
  • Eh... it's been this way for years.  I just find it funny that some in 3rd tri forget they were here in the beginning and asked the same questions, but you just have to learn to scroll over and ignore certain posts when it gets ridiculous with the drama.  I've been on these boards forever and things will probably never change. 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageT3hKay:
    I feel like a retard but what does MUD stand for?

Made Up Drama... check the bump board glossary on the bottom of the list on the left side for other short forms you might not know.

• I have no clue what went down, but with the 3rd ti 1st tri stuff it will always be that way.

I think people forget that there are second, third and fourth time mommies on 1st tri who can also answer questions and I just laugh at the 1st time 3rd tri lady who thinks she knows everything, because she has no clue what is about to happen.

You can't change it and it is what it is.

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• imageMumma2B:

imageT3hKay:

Made Up Drama... check the bump board glossary on the bottom of the list on the left side for other short forms you might not know.

Check out the unofficial glossary in my siggy too.

• imageT3hKay:

Between this post and your use of Prego, I am really Hmm you.

• I see less drama on my 15 year old little sisters FB page.  You, so called women, are absolutely ridiculous!  Do you really have nothing better to do with your life then to start *** with complete strangers for no damn good reason???  I have to wonder, if you do stupid stuff like this, what kind of things can you honestly be teaching your children?  Lesson #1 should be, lets NOT be like mommy and be a complete *** disturber. 

Unbeleivable that you all can't grow up!  So sad!  And they wonder why our society is gong to hell??   B/C of stupid *** like this!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"