South Florida Babies

IVF please come in

Hi everyone! Well after 15 months of TTC i was referred to an RE. We are in the process of doing all the possible tests to see which is the best option. It seems from what the doctors have said that IVF is a high possibility but we will know for sure Thursday. My RE is great but does not do IVF. I would love to know who you went to in the miami area and your experience/sucess stories. Its been a really hard time for us. Thanks so much in advance!

ps. I do have a son from a previous relationship 5 years ago and it seems like it may be more of a MFI than anything else. 

TTC Since Aug 09 Dx: Severe MFI Failed b2b IUI's IVF /ICSI#1 Jan'11: ER 1/15: 12R /10Mature/ 8F/ 2Snowbabies ET 1/20 : 5dt of 2: Beta 1/31: BFN FET #1 Feb/March '11:Transferred 1 hatching blast Beta 3/7 414!!! BFP!

Re: IVF please come in

• YGPM
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My RE was from IVF Florida. I went to their Pines office but they have a new location in Kendall :)

ivfflorida.com

TTC #1 May/June 2008
    CP 7.19.08
    Dx with PCOS 3.27.09
    HSG 7.15.09 = All clear
    8.09 & 9.09(re-try) IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel=cancelled due to cysts
    10.09 IUI #1/2 - Clomid 100mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel Crinone 8%=BFP!
    22mm Follie / 60mil & 48mil post wash counts Beta #1 (14dpiui)= 102 Beta #2 (18dpiui)= 714 12.3.09 HB 135bpm

Our baby boy was born on 7.8.10 @ 38 weeks 2 days! 2:17pm 6lbs 8oz 20" long
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    TTC #2
    HSG 2.2013 - IUI 1/2, 3/4 = BFN - Took 4 month forced break
    IUI 5/6 Clomid 150mg Follistim 150iu Ovidrel ( 11 & 15 mil post wash counts) = 2ww
  • Loading the player...
  • While I did not need to do IVF, I did need the assistance of an RE and used IVF Florida as well.  Best of luck to you!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
  • Thank you so much ladies! Jackie its been hard and i know we have tough times ahead... you message was very helpful!! Hopefully we will be as lucky as all of you
    TTC Since Aug 09 Dx: Severe MFI Failed b2b IUI's IVF /ICSI#1 Jan'11: ER 1/15: 12R /10Mature/ 8F/ 2Snowbabies ET 1/20 : 5dt of 2: Beta 1/31: BFN FET #1 Feb/March '11:Transferred 1 hatching blast Beta 3/7 414!!! BFP!
  • Just want to say best of luck on your journey to parenthood. We used Palmetto Fertility Center and have nothing but amazing things to say about the whole office and staff. Just a word of advice, most RE's have higher success rates with specific patients. Definitely do your research and find a local dr. that has high success rates for your specific case. My best resource was SART Statistics. https://www.sart.org/find_frm.html HTH :)
  • I have never done IVF, but my RE is Dr. Graubert at the Palmetto Fertility Center.  www.palmettoivf.com/

• Loved IVF of florida, Dr. Maxsom is awesome!! GL
  • I have also gone to IVF Florida and loved it.  Dr. Christie is great.  He works mainly out of the Miami office in Kendall, but i see him in the Pembroke Pines office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"