Babies: 0 - 3 Months

DS just Stole from Target

OOPS...

He was being fussy so I handed DS the bottle of vitamins to shake and keep him busy. Well I just noticed that they are tucked in under his arm in his carseat- I never paid for them!!! I'll take them in next time and pay.

Worst part about it... I used a coupon! lol

imageimage
Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: DS just Stole from Target

• What a cute little criminal!
  • Loading the player...
  • That kind of thing happens to us frequently - I will let my oldest DS hold something and he'll put it in Ean's carrier and we forget about it because it ends up under his arm or under his blanket. I'm probably on a "list" at Wal-Mart, lol. I feel so stupid going to Customer Service to pay for something after I've checked out. Embarrassed
  • Confession: When I take DD shopping in the stroller, I just throw things in the basket underneath. Last week, I was putting my bags from Linens and Things in the trunk and realized I stole a picture frame! And yeah, I chose the one that was $19.99 instead of $24.99 to save a few bucks. Yeah, in the end, I guess I saved $19.99.

I would have gone back, but I was parked really far away...

• my DS stole a little webkinz bear a couple of weeks ago. He was playing with it to keep him entertained, and I thought he'd dropped it, but nope. Under the arm.

• ok another confession... he did the same thing with deodorant not too long ago! I smell good and I'll be healthy!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • This has happened to me a few times but I always go back and pay.  I would hate for my kids to think that it is ok.  Plus I would just plain feel bad about it.
    BabyFetus Ticker 10/2010-Missed M/C at 12weeks. Baby was 8-9weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Christmas card photo2012_edited-1
  • Not to mention it's just plain dishonest.
    BabyFetus Ticker 10/2010-Missed M/C at 12weeks. Baby was 8-9weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Christmas card photo2012_edited-1
  • LOL at parked really far away....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"