Trying to Get Pregnant

If you think you could be PG: Read this! (Newbies)

If you think you could be PG, POAS. If you think it's too early to test + but you have symptoms of PG, most of those symptoms can and usually are explained by something else entirely. (like AF, illness, stress, etc).

Please don't ask us if you are PG because we can't tell you nearly as much as an HPT can. 

If you insist on asking us if your PG anyhow, please use the word Pregnant, or the abbreviation PG, but please don't use Preggo, Preggers or some other kindergarten form of the word. (I normally dont care if people use this, but if you're already going to annoy the shiznit out of me by asking if youre PG, best to use the actual word).

If you are past 18 days ovulation (and you know this by charting) and still havent been able to get a BFP or AF either reevaluate your chart or go see your DR. If you just "think" you are 18 days past ovulation because 18 days ago was CD 14 for you and that's when "everyone is supposed to ovulate" please read Taking Charge of your Fertility, go buy a BBT and start using Fertility friend.

GL to you in your quest of finding out if you are in fact KTFU.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: If you think you could be PG: Read this! (Newbies)

• imagekaraknr:

If you think you could be PG, POAS. If you think it's too early to test + but you have symptoms of PG, most of those symptoms can and usually are explained by something else entirely. (like AF, illness, stress, etc).

Please don't ask us if you are PG because we can't tell you nearly as much as an HPT can. 

If you insist on asking us if your PG anyhow, please use the word Pregnant, or the abbreviation PG, but please don't use Preggo, Preggers or some other kindergarten form of the word. (I normally dont care if people use this, but if you're already going to annoy the shiznit out of me by asking if youre PG, best to use the actual word).

If you are past 18 days ovulation (and you know this by charting) and still havent been able to get a BFP or AF either reevaluate your chart or go see your DR. If you just "think" you are 18 days past ovulation because 18 days ago was CD 14 for you and that's when "everyone is supposed to ovulate" please read Taking Charge of your Fertility, go buy a BBT and start using Fertility friend.

YOU are awesome

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Yes
    TTC #1 Since 9/2010
    Progesterone B/W at 11DPO (9/21/2011) - 3.5 (Ovulatory)
    HSG (10/3/2011) - Normal!
    SA (11/8/11) - Normal except for low morph. (18%)
    SA (11/23)- same as above
    BFP #1 - 12/16/11
    Due date - 8/26/12
    Its a BOY!
    DS born 9/2/2012
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • YesBeer
    b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• imagekaraknr:

Yes

TTC #1 Since 4/2010, Cycle 30
    Positive for HLA-B27, I'm a mutant :p
    Testing - Me ok, gluten issue? DH - borderline count, low motility
    4/28/11 IUI#1 = BFP!(5/25), EDD 2/2/12 - m/c 5w3d
    7/3, 7/31, 9/25 - IUI#2-4=BFN
    IVF#1 - 1 blast = BFP!! (12/30), EDD 9/9/12, confirmed c/p 4w2d
    FET#1 3/2/12 - 2 blasts =BFP!! EDD 11/18/12, us#1 = twins! Confirmed m/c 5w6d
    4/20-surprise BFP and another c/p 4w2d
    FET#2 7/16/12 - 2 blasts = BFN
    FET#3 8/20/12 - 1 blast - BFP!! Beta #1-2=177, 354
    1st u/s 5w6d, one beautiful little HB :), 2nd u/s 146bpm
    baby girl born 5/10/13

TTC#2 since 12/17/2014, Cycle 8
    Repeat Testing...FSH=12, AMH=3.8, AFC=28. 
    IUI#5 5/10/15- c/p?
    IVF#2 8/19/15 - cancelled due to cysts
    IVF#2 take two 10/2015 - 5 blasts frozen
    FET#4 12/11/2015 - BFN - 4 blasts remaining
    FET#5 2/18/16 - BFP!!!  Beta1-3, 126, 250, 745!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tons of love and ((hugs)) to my IF sister NMscubagirl

• Yea, we needed this today. Yes
    imageDS born 6/11/11, miscarriage on 8/6/2012 at 10w5d, miscarriage on 12/29/13 at 5w4d, BFP #4 on 2/21/2104 at 3w4d - EDD 11/3/2014 ♡

Would you like to read/follow my blog?
  • Yes
    Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • amen!
  • imagekaraknr:

Yes Word up! Stick out tongue

My Little
  • Yes

This might have to be posted twice a day.

• Yes
  • Yay!

Can this be pinned at the top of the message board like the Newbie info is?  Please?  PLEASE?!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My hero!!! I'm new to the bump & the endless "did I ovulate" or "am I preggo?" or "did we just conceive" is making me NUTS!!!
    "For I know the plans I have for you,
  • OR stapled to peoples forehead as they enter the board?!?!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Began TTC July 09 Began Charting August 2010 BFP 10.28.10 Natural M/C 11.12.10 DX PCOS May 2011 DH SA= perfect First round Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI/Prog. July 2011 BFP 7/19/11 Grow Baby Grow!! Due Date 3/27/2012 first beta 7/22 542 second beta 7/25 958 She is here!! Sarah Bethany born 3/20/12 @ 4:13am 6lbs. 15oz. 19inches long
  • Yes
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imagekaraknr:

The best post I've seen in awhile!!

IAmPregnant Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekaraknr:

Yes

11/05/10 - Found out I had PCOS 11/08/10- Started Provera to get AF 11/20/10 - AF!! 11/24/10 - Start 50 mg Clomid Received blood work back to determine no ovulation occurred :( 12/20/10 - Met with RE 12/21/10 - Started Metformin 03/10/11 - Started Clomid 50 mg Still no ovulation 4/20/11- Started another round of 50 mg Clomid No Sign of Ovulation 5/20/11- Last round of 50 mg Clomid No signs of ovulation 6/20/11 - Dieted and lost 20 pounds and decided to take a mental break from the baby making. Contacted a new RE 9/21/11 - Started First Round of 100 mg Clomid 10/3/11 - Ultra Sound showed Clomid worked! Received trigger shot 10/4/11- IUI scheduled. FINGERS CROSSED!!!
  • imagetxhillcountrywife:
    OR stapled to peoples forehead as they enter the board?!?!

Bahahahaha! That put a funny image in my head Smile

DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• ::claps::

• Love it!
  • imagetxhillcountrywife:
    OR stapled to peoples forehead as they enter the board?!?!

I second that!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"