Trying to Get Pregnant

2ww Ladies Come on in!

I haven't seen one of these yet today. How is everyone handling the wait? Any phantom symptoms? When are you going to be testing?

No phantom symptoms here and I am hoping to hold off to 12dpo to test, which would be next Tuesday! Good luck all!!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 2ww Ladies Come on in!

• 13dpo =bfn

I think i'm out, but I had a nice mini temp spike thiis morning, so who knows.

good luck to all !!!! :D

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am 6dpo also.  No symptoms today.  Testing on Sat 9dpo although DH doesnt think I can hold out that long.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hey, I'm 13 DPO. I was going to wait and try to hold out until Friday to test, but I might go ahead and do it tomorrow. With the horrible nausea I had all day yesterday and again this morning I want go ahead and find out if I'm either KU or have the flu. I'm of course hoping for the former, but if I'm not then I want to be able to take something for it!
  • I am 15DPO and got a BFN. I haven't had any phantom symptoms recently. I think I am out, but AF isn't suppose to come until Friday, so if I don't get AF by Friday I will probably test on Saturday. GL to all the ladies testing this week!
    TTC #1 Since 9/2010
    Progesterone B/W at 11DPO (9/21/2011) - 3.5 (Ovulatory)
    HSG (10/3/2011) - Normal!
    SA (11/8/11) - Normal except for low morph. (18%)
    SA (11/23)- same as above
    BFP #1 - 12/16/11
    Due date - 8/26/12
    Its a BOY!
    DS born 9/2/2012
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejesskidd:
    Hey, I'm 13 DPO. I was going to wait and try to hold out until Friday to test, but I might go ahead and do it tomorrow. With the horrible nausea I had all day yesterday and again this morning I want go ahead and find out if I'm either KU or have the flu. I'm of course hoping for the former, but if I'm not then I want to be able to take something for it!

Oooooo, I've got my fingers crossed for you, girlie!  Good luck!

May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • Hi Ladies, I'm at 10DPO and had a temp drop today after a spike (little) yesterday.  I think I'm out this cycle too unless the temp tomorrow goes back up.  We'll see...either way I am waiting to test until next Friday, 10-08 if AF doesnt show, since this is my 2nd cycle charting and i am unsure of what my avg LP is. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    October Siggy: Then & Now
    At The Pumpkin Patch
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • 11 dpo, still hoping to wait until 14 or 15 dpo to test. I really felt like AF was coming last night (several days early) but no spotting or anything, and today I'm not even cramping.

Still getting over some allergies or a cold, so I'm not feeling great anyway, so I can't tell if I have any real symptoms. I swear my boobs feel bigger though.

Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • 10DPO for me. My temps are doing exactly what they did last month...I should get AF by Friday or Saturday and have no symptoms other than sore bbs. I just know this isn't our cycle. Also I wish people would stop sending me their mass baby "spam" emails with pictures and stories about how much fun it is to be a mom =(. Sorry for the rant, it's just been a tough week.
  • 9dpo here.  I'm having KILLER backaches. I mean to the point where I feel like my posture is hunched over...ugh! I'm also having some serious cramping. The past few days I've had a nice little skin break out too.

I took my temp a bit earlier today (but I didn't put it on my chart b/c it was like 30 minutes earlier) because my son kept on screaming for me.

I'm planning to test on Saturday...IF I can hold out. If my temps stay up tomorrow and Friday I might cave.  

• imagejesskidd:
    Hey, I'm 13 DPO. I was going to wait and try to hold out until Friday to test, but I might go ahead and do it tomorrow. With the horrible nausea I had all day yesterday and again this morning I want go ahead and find out if I'm either KU or have the flu. I'm of course hoping for the former, but if I'm not then I want to be able to take something for it!

Wow, good luck waiting, your chart looks promising!

• imageskits_1:
    10DPO for me. My temps are doing exactly what they did last month...I should get AF by Friday or Saturday and have no symptoms other than sore bbs. I just know this isn't our cycle. Also I wish people would stop sending me their mass baby "spam" emails with pictures and stories about how much fun it is to be a mom =(. Sorry for the rant, it's just been a tough week.

Ooh, sorry about the mass baby emails. I guess I'm lucky my mom-friends just talk about how they have no time for anything since they had their babies. Good luck!

• I'm 3DPO today no symptoms yet, but we'll see.

My LP is usually 11 days with spotting starting on 10 or 11.

I would love to wait til 12DPO (next Friday) but I doubt I'll make it that long.  Will probably test on 11 DPO if everything is still good then.  Last cycle I tested on 9 and 10 DPO.  I have a bunch of IC so who knows.

• I just had to jump in and ask a question.  I have seen on some people's charts their CH's are different.  What are the blue CH's for?  Also, why is it that on some peoples there will be a line up and done but not left to right? 

TIA

**February 20th, 2010 I Married My Best Friend and June 5th, 2011 My Soulmate Was Born** image Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageimageimage
  • I'm 14 dpo and with my temperature drop this morning I think AF will be here sometime today or tomorrow.  I had such high hopes for this cycle, so I am really down about it.  I'll probably be moving onto cycle #5.....

Trying for #1 since May 2010   l   DX ~ Unexplained Infertility June 2011

IUI #1&2 = BFN; IUI #3 = BFP, m/c @ 6 weeks

November '11 ~ IVF#1 ~ ER 11/18 (29R, 17F) ~ 5dt of one beautiful blast on 11/23 = BFP!!

Beta #1 9dp5dt = 116, P4 = 28 ~ Beta #2 13dp5dt = 700 ~ Beta #3 20dp5dt = 9500, P4 = 26

1st u/s 12/27 - hb of 156!! EDD 8.10.12 :)   **TEAM GREEN!**

Sweet baby boy born 8.18.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Trying for #2

FET #1 - October '13 - c/p   l   FET #2 - December '13 - cancelled :(   l   FET #2.2 - 1.30.14 - BFN

~ More testing - hysteroscopy, endometrial biopsy & more b/w - all normal / negative~

Surprise BFP while waiting on FET #3 ~ beta #1 500; beta #2 1600; first u/s 4/3 - measuring 5w5d, no hb yet!; 2nd u/s 4/10 - hb 132, measuring 6w6d - EDD 11.29.14 :)    **TEAM GREEN!**

Beautiful baby girl born 11.24.14

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• imageStick Around:

imagejesskidd:

Thanks sweetie!! I saw you just had a + OPK, Good Luck!!! 

• I'm only 2dpo, nothing to report.  I am testing 10.10.10 (dh's birthday) and 10 days before dd's birthday, I hope 10 is my lucky number! Stick out tongue
    My Little
  • imageDaisyJanie:

imageskits_1:
    10DPO for me. My temps are doing exactly what they did last month...I should get AF by Friday or Saturday and have no symptoms other than sore bbs. I just know this isn't our cycle. Also I wish people would stop sending me their mass baby "spam" emails with pictures and stories about how much fun it is to be a mom =(. Sorry for the rant, it's just been a tough week.

Ooh, sorry about the mass baby emails. I guess I'm lucky my mom-friends just talk about how they have no time for anything since they had their babies. Good luck!

Hey thanks for the kind words...it appears my friends are pooping puppies and rainbows and all got pregnant on the first try and just love being off. I had a little meltdown yesterday and DH even commented on the pictures in his inbox...at least we are in this together! It's frustrating you know, our timing has been great and my cycles are always the same..grrrrr

• 10 DPO, I tested early so it was no surprise to see a BFN.  If AF is coming I usually start spotting tomorrow, so we'll see. Still not very many symptoms going on, phantom or AF. I'm still hopefully, just not as much as yesterday.
  • I'm 8DPO.  I POAS today.... ONLY because it was going to expire.  I couldn't let it go to waste.  BFN.  Obviously.

No symptoms.  The wait is killing me slowly though.  I am likely going to cave and test on Saturday morning (11DPO).  I really want to wait until 14DPO on Tuesday but, come on, that's probably not going to happen.

• imageMrsPBNJ0220:

I just had to jump in and ask a question.  I have seen on some people's charts their CH's are different.  What are the blue CH's for?  Also, why is it that on some peoples there will be a line up and done but not left to right? 

TIA

The blue CH's are from manually inputting your O date. I did an ovulation trigger shot and IUI this cycle so I should have ovulated (according to my RE) around 36 hours after I took the shot.

• 9 dpo here. I am having a horrible time with these phantom symtoms! my skin looks like a 14 year-old going through puberty, bloat, and nausea - I actually gagged while brushing my teeth this morning!

My temps are hovering around the coverline, but the chart gallery in FF has lots of pregnancy charts like mine. Lovely.

This is going to be a loooooong 2WW!

• imagejesskidd:
    imageStick Around:

imagejesskidd:

Thanks sweetie!! I saw you just had a + OPK, Good Luck!!! 

Thanks!  =)

May, 2010, DH DX: Low Testosterone
    July, 2010, DH SA: 3% morph
    July, 2010, DH Rx: 50 mg Clomid EOD
    BFP: 9/3/10 ~ M/C: 9/7/10
    BFP: 10/9/10 ~ My beautiful Grace Dorothy was born on 6/14/11
    Beta #1 (12 DPO): 111/24 ~ Beta #2 (16 DPO): 722/23 ~ Beta #3 (20 DPO): 3,338/15.3
    BFP: 11/14/11 ~ Spotting/Betas not doubling, but HB of 113 bpm @ 6 wks 1 day!
    My Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DH's Low Testosterone/ED Blog
  • I am at 5 dpo, and I cannot wait to test. AF is due next Thursday and I really hope she's on a 9 month vacation.
  • I'm only 4DPO, and I'm experiencing my first Phantom Symptoms ever!!! I've never had sore boobs in my life, but recently they've been a little tender to the touch. I think the Phantom Symptoms came after my friend announced her BFP to me when her TTC experience was for 2 weeks... Angry

Let's hope that it's a real symptom and not a jealousy symptom!

• Just got my CH's this morning (love seeing those red lines) so I'm only 3 DPO. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle. If you notice the lonely "x" on my BD line, you'll know why. DH's work schedule is responsible for that. :( I know there's still a chance but it's not looking good.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies!

• 8DPO but not hopeful - temp still above coverline but is dipping down slightly the past few days. I am expecting BFN but just hope my luetal phase is normal length since this is the first time I canr really measure it (my first month charting)

My boobs feel sore on the outside of them today, but I certainly could just be gearin' up for AF.

good luck to everyone testing soon!

b/w=FSH 15.6, AMH 0.4 surprise natural BFP on 3/12/11
    DS born via unplanned C-section at 40w6d

• 7dpo here.  I'd like to hold out until 14dpo, but I don't think that's gonna happen.  I'll probably test on Sunday at 11dpo.

I had a few minutes of sharp cramping yesterday...other than that, just extremely sore nips!  Oooh, this too...usually I'm cold-blooded and love hanging out in a hoodie after work.  The past couple days I've been HOT - like hot flashes!  Probably just a side effect of coming off the BCP though.

Married 7.5.08
    BFP 12/10/10 - DD1 8/16/11
    BFP 10/29/13 - c/p 11/2/13
    BFP 11/29/13 - DD2 7/18/14
    BFP 3/20/18 - DS1 due 12/2/18
  • imagebusybeegirl1976:

Just got my CH's this morning (love seeing those red lines) so I'm only 3 DPO. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle. If you notice the lonely "x" on my BD line, you'll know why. DH's work schedule is responsible for that. :( I know there's still a chance but it's not looking good.

FWIW, I think your lonely X had good timing!  Good luck!

ETA: Your "Soooo HOT! Want to touch the hiney! Arroooooo!" quote makes me crack up every time I see it!!

Married 7.5.08
  • I'm on dpo4!! Woo! I haven't any symptoms really but have had a little bit of cramping in the night and my temp is going up which is good.... I am really excited waking up every day just to see if something new happens to give me a sign, come on mother nature!!! What are the best early signs? I know about sore boobs, being hot, maybe a bit nauseous... any other good ones to look out for? xxx
  • imageMrs. Stew:

7dpo here.  I'd like to hold out until 14dpo, but I don't think that's gonna happen.  I'll probably test on Sunday at 11dpo.

I had a few minutes of sharp cramping yesterday...other than that, just extremely sore nips!  Oooh, this too...usually I'm cold-blooded and love hanging out in a hoodie after work.  The past couple days I've been HOT - like hot flashes!  Probably just a side effect of coming off the BCP though.

Hello fellow Iowan!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I am 7-8 dpo according to my OPK results, but I have been spotting since yesterday :(  ugh.
  • 10 DPO here. Was planning on temping this morning to see if it was near the coverline, but our dog ruined that plan when she started puking at 5 am. Oh well. Plan on testing Friday (12DPO) if I'm not spotting. Although I'm not very hopefully, no phantoms symptoms still...except sore boobs, but that's pretty common for me. 

Good luck ladies :)  

• I'm at 9dpo caved and tested yesterday and today even though I know it's way to early, but I have high hopes with this cycle high temps and no spotting. I started spotting at 6dpo on the last 2 cycles and have no signs of any this month.
    Anniversary

Infertility blog

Trying for a baby since 4/10

DX: Infertile 6/11 Me: LPD, all other blood work clear.
    DH: low sperm motility,low count.
    Met with RE start clomid + TI + IUI 5/12= IUI cancelled due to positive Cystic Fibrosis carrier test. DH tested Neg. for Cystic Fibrosis,

6/12 Clomid + TI +IUI=BFN 8/10 IVF consult.
    IVF #1 Started BCP 9/2 Lupron 10/11 stims 10/27 ER 11/6!! 5 eggs retreived only 1 mature. FERT report shows none made it.Cancelled cycle.

IVF #2 BCP 11/18 Lupron 12/14

Stims start 12/29 ER 1/8 ET 1/11 put in 1 grade B and 1 grade C. Beta: 1/20 = BFN

IVF# 3 7/13 BFP ended in chemical pregnancy

9/15 diagnosed with PCOS and insulin resistance gearing up for IVF# 4 Dec/ Jan

Everyone Welcome!
  • imagekelann2010:
    imageMrs. Stew:

7dpo here.  I'd like to hold out until 14dpo, but I don't think that's gonna happen.  I'll probably test on Sunday at 11dpo.

Hello fellow Iowan!!

Hi there!  Where are you?  cmoosey is an Iowa girl too. Smile I'm in CR.

Married 7.5.08
  • I also have sore boobs!! I have never in the past. I hope its a real symptom for us.
  • imageMrs. Stew:
    imagebusybeegirl1976:

Just got my CH's this morning (love seeing those red lines) so I'm only 3 DPO. I'm not very hopeful for this cycle. If you notice the lonely "x" on my BD line, you'll know why. DH's work schedule is responsible for that. :( I know there's still a chance but it's not looking good.

ETA: Your "Soooo HOT! Want to touch the hiney! Arroooooo!" quote makes me crack up every time I see it!!

Aww thank you, sweetie. 

Nothing like a good Billy Madison quote. :P

ETA: I'm going to be sooo sad in 2 days when I have to take that quote off - and taking down Mr. Bale. Maybe I can find him wearing a pilgrim outfit.

• imageBeanie3:
    I'm on dpo4!! Woo! I haven't any symptoms really but have had a little bit of cramping in the night and my temp is going up which is good.... I am really excited waking up every day just to see if something new happens to give me a sign, come on mother nature!!! What are the best early signs? I know about sore boobs, being hot, maybe a bit nauseous... any other good ones to look out for? xxx

Are you charting with Fertility Friend?  That Bump ticker is cute but it won't do you much good.  Click on my ticker for more information.

As for signs, if you're pregnant enough to have symptoms, you're pregnant enough to test.  At 4dpo, they are phantom symptoms though, and you can't really rely on any of those...just wait a week and POAS! Yes

Edit: clarity

Married 7.5.08
  • 8 DPO here! I keep feeling like AF is coming since my last cycle was 33 days and the one before was 22 days.  22 days is today and so far so good.

As far as the signs, nothing major.  I do have some serious dull/constant cramping but that isn't unusual for me right now.  I don't get cramps during AF, only before.  My skin also looks like a teenager again. terrible.horrible.even with zit cream.yuk.  I was sick during the day yesterday but DD and DH booth have colds so I am hoping I am not catching it.

Not sure when I am testing.Maybe this weekend?or Wednesday? DD and I are leaving town Sunday-Tuesday for my Uncle's funeral.

lollipopspigtails.blogspot.com
  • imageMrs. Stew:
    imagekelann2010:
    imageMrs. Stew:

YGPM :-D

Hello fellow Iowan!!

Hi there!  Where are you?  cmoosey is an Iowa girl too. Smile I'm in CR.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagebusybeegirl1976:
    imageMrs. Stew:
    imagebusybeegirl1976:

Aww thank you, sweetie. 

Nothing like a good Billy Madison quote. :P

ETA: I'm going to be sooo sad in 2 days when I have to take that quote off - and taking down Mr. Bale. Maybe I can find him wearing a pilgrim outfit.

Bwahahaha...I'm leaving David up until the very last minute.  Maybe I'll do what one of the girls did with her eye candy picture - just add some clip art fall leaves.  Yummy! Stick out tongue

Married 7.5.08
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"