June 2011 Moms

First U/S

I had my first ultrasound today because I had previous pelvic pain before the pregnancy.  They identified the gestational sac and yolk sac, which is good so far.  Possibly going in a few days to see it is progressing!  Cautious still but glad that everything is in the right spot.  Almost 5 weeks is too early to see anything usually except the ges sac and yolk so that is reassuring!  Did anyone else have an U/S this early?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First U/S

• I'm glad it went well.  I can't wait for my first US.  October 13 seems so far away.

• Glad it's looking good so far!  Mine is a week from today.  I'm gearing myself not to get freaked out if we don't see a hb yet.
  • Loading the player...
  • I wish mine was sooner... I'm seriously going to go crazy with anxiety waiting and worrying :( why can't they just let everyone go at 6 weeks to ease a tiny bit of stress at least....
  • heh i havent even called my dr. yet.
  • I go Oct 14th. I'll be 6 weeks 6 days I think. I won't put a ticker in yet. I am to paranoid.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagejaimeCRN:

I'm glad it went well.  I can't wait for my first US.  October 13 seems so far away.

Try waiting until November 1st! According to my FF EDD, I'll already be 9 weeks...I wish I could go on the 13th! Lucky duck Smile

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    DD born 5/15/11
    DS born 11/12/12
  • Yeah, I'm bummed.  My dr. won't see me before 8 weeks.  My appointment isn't until 10/22.  I guess this is just cross training for the next 9 months.  Hurry up and wait!
  • Mine won't be until 10-12 weeks IF that! My practice doesn't do u/s at 8 weeks, and then at the 10-12 week appointment, they do it only "if needed." I'm not sure what they consider or don't consider a "need," but I want one!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm going next Wednesday.  According to my LMP I'll be 6 weeks, and   6wks 2days from ovulation.  I wonder which my OB will go by.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm going on the 13th at 6w1d... my dr is monitoring me very closely this time!
  • Mine is scheduled for Oct 5th. Im anxious... I've had 2 m/c this year. And this one so far has me exhausted and I feel like I have a huge bowling ball in my uterus... I hope she can see something.
  • hello and congrats that all went well today :)...i have my first ultrasound on the 12th at 6wks...i am very high risk due to my last pregnancy ending and being the way that it was...i and baby both were really really sick, and the new OB that i am seeing wants to take no chances that those things could happen again ya know. so, i am soo happy you are doing well, and there are many thought and prayers being sent you way!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"