3rd Trimester

Greys...

So, I am watching last years season finale...last weeks episode all makes sense now to this Grey's newbie!  Holy ***, I love this show.

Re: Greys...

• I cried the whole episode of last year's season finale!  It was so good!
  • It's easy to get sucked in. I'm a straight up Grey's addict. *lol*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wife, it is the best show on the tele these days. I'm addicted.
    "Seriously, mommy forum people are some crazy ass bitches." New Year New You
  • And this years season premiere was probably the weakest of any season yet. 

Have you seen the previous seasons in order or are you watching them on Lifetime? 

imageimage 

Unable to even.  

You don't understand the appeal of Benedict Cumberbatch / think he's fug / don't know who he is? WATCH SHERLOCK.  Until you do, your negative opinion of him will not be taken seriously.

• i have every season on dvd.. i watched them when hubby was in iraq.. cried for about a month.. then when he came home i made him watch them with me.. so we just got done with the last season, even though i watched them all season long on tv. but now i am so excited for this next season. however the 1st episode was not very good. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • last years season finale was so sad, but nothing compared to when George died. I cried like a mo-fo for like an hour after the show was off. It was terrible!  I miss georgy. :( and the season premiere was NOTHING compared to the typical activites on the show. I was sad, I thought they could do better. But I am a total addict and would probably watch it no matter what. AND A BIG WTF to Lexi! Mcsteamy is smoking hot, go back to him!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Pretty sure I cried the whole season finale and my husband yelled at the tv the whole time cause he's a SWAT officer and it NEVER would have gone that far. Big Smile
  • I'm a Greys addict and I cried the whole time during last seasons finale. I am watching it right now on tv. :) I love that reruns play everyday. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"